Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Curious October 2021 Ontario

Rustic Venue

Alicia, on October 26, 2018 at 02:45 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hey there I am having a hard time finding a rustic indoor venue and on a tight budget. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am in the southern Ontario area (Guelph, Cambridge, Brampton area)

6 Comments

Latest activity by Amelia, on December 23, 2018 at 09:40
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're still looking, I stalked local wedding photographers on Facebook, Instragram, etc. and checked out the venues they tagged. I found that added a whole slew of venues to the ones listed on WeddingWire Smiley smile Good luck and congratulations!

• A
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you kindly!
  • A
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! And Tori is right, although us non-ON brides may not know much about your venue options, WeddingWire knows a lot!

You can also narrow it down to styles of venues such as "Farm Weddings". These listings aren't necessarily barns/farms, but they are the more rustic category to search in: Cambridge Venue

You can also narrow down the style search while going by map . My FH and I did this, and we "wandered" around the Vancouver Lower Mainland until we saw something that caught our eye.

Good luck!

• A
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so muchSmiley smile
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First of all - just wanted to say Congratulations on the engagement!!! Lol and then secondly, I know I'm not from Ontario - in fact I've only been to Lake of the woods which is right on the border... so the best that I can do is direct you to the wedding venue page for Ontario: Wedding Wire Ontario Venues

Happy hunting and welcome to the wedding wire community!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics