Vorauer
Curious July 2021 British Columbia

rsvp - mail vs online?

Vorauer, on 9/August/2019 at 14:49

Posted in Before the wedding 48

Hello! I am looking for tips and tricks on RSVP ! Is everyone mailing still with all the technology at our fingertips? Where did you purchase them? Thanks a bunch

Hello!

I am looking for tips and tricks on RSVP !

Is everyone mailing still with all the technology at our fingertips?

Where did you purchase them?

Thanks a bunch

Share:

48 Comments

• Vorauer
    Vorauer ·
    View quoted message
    I'm hardcore stressing I have no idea what I'm doing
  • Tera
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Tera ·
    View quoted message
    You're most welcome hun. I just got married on Friday so if you have anymore questions, I'll be more than glad to help u❤❤
  • Vorauer
    Vorauer ·
    View quoted message
    Thank you thank you !
  • Tera
    Tera ·
    View quoted message
    Search etsy wedding invitations or RSVP cards and once you find the one u love..u buy it and they send you a link to download the template. And then you can save and edit it yourself so upload it to vistaprint because they allow you to upload your own design. I chose this option because it was cheaper instead of going through a company. I ended up buying envelopes and ribbons from Michael's that matched my colours to jazz it up.

rsvp - mail vs online? 1
  • Vorauer
    Vorauer ·
    View quoted message
    I still dont really understand that lol
    How do you buy it on etsy and then get it printed on Vista 🙈
    Isnt vista print online?
  • Tera
    Tera ·
    Also for the invitation and rsvp template...you can purchase that on etsy for less than $10 and edit it to your liking and print them on vistaprint. That's what we did.
  • Tera
    Tera ·
    I did my invites and rsvp with vistaprint. However I chose the mailing option because I didnt put much thought into it but technology is the way to go. I was so stressed keeping track with the emails coming in. I would suggest that for older persons that are not technology savvy that you give them the option to mail back their RSVP but for everyone else they can rsvp online. Create a wedding page...I regret not doing it for mines. Save u alot of headache.
  • Johanne
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Johanne ·
    We are looking into giving the invitation to close family members and mailing the rest and the RSVP will be done by email or through our website.
  • Kelly
    Devoted May 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    View quoted message
    Vistaprint has it all done and matching you just put your info in! And there 20-45%off all the time
  • Vorauer
    Vorauer ·
    View quoted message
    I am also thinking of making them by hand
    By the cards and do the calligraphy myself
  • Vorauer
    Vorauer ·
    View quoted message
    I am finding vista print is getting a bit pricey while micheals has the whole package ready to go
  • Kelly
    Devoted May 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    I’m sending rsvp cards as well as rsvping through the wedding website as we have many elderly people that would require someone else to rsvp for them if it was all online.
    i got the rsvp cards that match my invitations through vista print
  • Vorauer
    Vorauer ·
    View quoted message
    Seems to be a running theme of vista print !
    Thank you everyone !
  • J
    Beginner August 2019 Alberta
    Jessica ·

We ordered our invites off of vista print, they where on sale and we saved a ton of money on them then i got the bridesmaids together and within a couple hours we had all the mailing addresses done and mailed out, i found it alot easier then trying to explain how to RSVP on a website as most of our older family members ended up sending a card back or calling saying they where coming to the wedding.

• Sarah
    Devoted August 2020 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    We are going to order ours from vista print. Lots of designs to choose from and they’re always on sale. You can even further customize them too. As much as I appreciate technology, I prefer the traditional way of mailing invites/rsvps.
  • Casey
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    We got ours on Vistaprint with our invites for 50% off! Damn good deal!
    Also doing the old school way and mailing it out. It is so exciting to come home everyday and check to see if there are any RSVPs!

Comment on this discussion