Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shyan
Curious January 2021 British Columbia

rsvp - mail vs online?

Shyan, on August 9, 2019 at 14:49

Posted in Before the wedding 48

Hello! I am looking for tips and tricks on RSVP ! Is everyone mailing still with all the technology at our fingertips? Where did you purchase them? Thanks a bunch

Hello!

I am looking for tips and tricks on RSVP !

Is everyone mailing still with all the technology at our fingertips?

Where did you purchase them?

Thanks a bunch

48 Comments

• K Kimanne
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    K Kimanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I mailed out my invitations to the ones in Canada. Old school yes but it adds a bit of traditional touch. We used vista print
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We sent paper invites (Etsy template printed via Vistaprint), but requested RSVP online via RSVPify.com.
    For about $50, I was able to completely customize my RSVP, include additional questions (transportation, get their email, food allergies), embed it on my website and keep track of all the details in one place. Our RSVP closed last week and I've been able to export the information in excel spreadsheets, which has been SUPER helpful so far.

• Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Planning to order wedding invites from BasicInvite.com. because they have the design that we like. They offer free address printing too so that is another ticked box in our list. I ordered samples from them and we loved the paperweight.

Save the Dates, Programs, other stationery might be from Etsy and VistaPrint too

We are handing out to work colleagues and mailing the rest, and the guests have an option to rsvp by mail to thru the wedding website. The only e-invite that we are planning to send are the rehearsal brunch invites Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sent mine out in the mail - RSVPs via call/text/email me. Got mine on Vista Print Smiley smile Best price for when your guest count means you need 150 invitations or more.

• Shyan
    Shyan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OH MY GOSH!!! That is so goood!

Any way you could send me the link Smiley tongue

• Koryn
    Beginner May 2022 British Columbia
    Koryn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's a digital file you download and I got 50 done on Vista print for like 40$ and I'm re-ordering more becuase my guest list shot way up 😂
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m sending out our invites by mail, 99% of our guest list would never respond online.

We’re getting our invites done at a stationary place in Woodbridge, Ontario.
  • Shyan
    Shyan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's true !
    How many came in the pack of 20$
  • Koryn
    Beginner May 2022 British Columbia
    Koryn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought a package off of esty, 20$ for wedding invitation, save the date and RSVP card and all you had to do was fill in your information and the person edits it for you and you can download it to Vista print and get it done for cheap, I've saved so much from online shopping compared to hiring someone and it makes it more your wedding ❤
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I sent out my invitation via mail with the enclosure card saying for accomidations and rsvp on one card telling them to go to the wedding website. I got mine at vista when they had a sale.

• Shyan
    Shyan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Did you send them out via paper mail?

I am looking at products at Micheal's currently.

Any other recommendations ?

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

September 14th- the deadline for rsvps was August 1st. Anyone who hadn't rsvped and didn't look like about to I reminded week of. Then anyone still after date I called.

• Shyan
    Shyan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I see!

When is your wedding ?

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I called anyone who didn't rsvp by the date on the invitation. I have all final numbers and if people say they can come after told they couldn't, I will be telling them it is too late.

• Shyan
    Shyan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

How do you plan for people who do not RSVP?

Didn't you not have enough food for them?Smiley surprise

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I attached a enclosure card with invite saying to rsvp and used my wedding wire website. People did 50/50 on it. Some just all together forgot to rsvp but majority did use it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics