Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Rent, Borrow, or Buy - Transportation

Joey, on 11/March/2019 at 07:05

Posted in Plan a wedding 31

Will you be riding in style on your wedding day in a large and/or luxurious rental? Borrowing a flashy ride for the day? If you're buying transportation for the wedding I want to hear more about that!! Will you rent, borrow, or buy your wedding day transportation? Photo by ePhoto Studio in...

Will you be riding in style on your wedding day in a large and/or luxurious rental? Borrowing a flashy ride for the day? If you're buying transportation for the wedding I want to hear more about that!!

Will you rent, borrow, or buy your wedding day transportation?

cfb_42981.jpg

Photo by ePhoto Studio in Mississauga

Thank you for sharing your answers with us! I hope reading each others' answers gave you some helpful ideas for how to get some great deals for your wedding day.

For more fun with funds you may also enjoy these past quizzes - Splurge or Save?, Who paid?, DIY or Buy?, and Essential or Extra?, or start over at the beginning of Rent, Borrow, or Buy?

Share:

31 Comments

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·

We have family members who will be driving us!

• Becky
    Featured September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·

We haven't figured this out yet! I think we will just end up borrowing or not caring about transportation. No one is seeing us leave so honestly not a big deal to me

• Casey
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    View quoted message

LOL! We are contemplating the bus for sure! We are doing a first look, so it would be much more cost effective to pay for the bus and everyone travel together!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    View quoted message

We got the bus! It was too fun not too haha! I don't know who's more excited for it... the kids or the adults haha!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·

Renting! Renting out 3 limos to take us around that day!

• Veronica
    Devoted October 2020 Alberta
    Veronica ·

Still TBD. FH REALLY wants to rent a Porsche for photos and to have fun in. We might rent a limo for the wedding party transport.

• Casey
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·

We are renting a limo for the day! Or possibly a big party bus!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·

If I have my druthers, I'll be walking to our venue. I regularly walk everywhere and I've been told it's a 10 minute walk, so doing so in the Bc countryside seems lovely.

We've arranged for designated driver services to help our guests get home at the end of the day.

• Tori
    Featured October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·

None, we have the venue the whole weekend so we will be going out there on the Friday and coming back to the city on the Sunday in our own SUV.

• Bianca
    Featured August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    We’re having my mom Drive is part way and Ubering the rest of the time lol.
  • Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·

We are just ordering Ubers for us and the wedding party to get to the venue

• Kelsie
    Featured July 2020 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    We are renting a limo for the day. It’s going to make transportation a lot easier for everyone that day.
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·

We're renting, probably a luxury car - FH wants to drive a Maserati

• Amelia
    Expert September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·

Our ceremony, photo, reception, and hotel are all at the same venue so, aside from getting there, we won't need transportation. And since we'd need separate rides for me and FH and we need to get home the next day, we'll likely just use our own/family/friend transportation.

• Caitlyn
    Featured January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    We’ll rent our transportation, likely a limo

Comment on this discussion