Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Expert September 2020 Quebec

Regristry in Quebec.

Shannon, on August 6, 2019 at 08:20 Posted in Quebec 0 6

I am trying to create a registry for our upcoming wedding. I live in quebec and at least half my guests are from far. Id like to have something set up where items can be delivered to my place in Quebec. Thing is, I cant seem to think of that many. Bedbathandbeyond, does not delivery to quebec due to language laws. I started one on Amazon, but also limited on items. There is target, but does quebec even carry target? These store also need to be available in the States and Ontario accessible to them.

I welcomes all suggestions, thanks Smiley smile

6 Comments

Latest activity by Shannon, on August 14, 2019 at 15:46
  • S
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's a good idea. I'll have to talk with him.

Thanks

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What about house renos? Got any of those? Perhaps you could register at Home Depot or Canadian Tire - not sure if they have registries but at very minimum you could put down that you would love GC's from there Smiley smile

• S
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Tori

I have thought of a family member in the city, but he is away from home for the summer. So I can do it come october. (looks like my only option). My mother lives in NY and my father lives here in the same area as myself. It will be an ontario address, so yes a much better selection and resonable prices.

Honesty my FH don't even want a registry. So trying to make one is hard too. We lived together for 6 years almost 7 now.

Besides a money fund, honeymoon fund...ect what else could i do.?

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hmmm, do you have a parent's house that isn't in the bush that you could get them delivered to for a better price? Or is your work able to accept them? (I know that commercial buildings usually have cheaper shipping prices and quicker times as it's not residential.)

• S
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg the regristry is such a problem for me. I live in Quebec and there are language laws. (Long explaining) so The only choice I have where I can get stuff delivered to my home is Hudson's Bay. And that store is far away from out incomes. No one would be able to offord a decent gift.
    I tried Amazon. Started making a wish list to publish public. Same.thing ridiculous prices to deliver to my location. I live in the bush ....lol
    So Idk what to do.
    Thanks Tori
  • Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about setting up multiple registries?

As for the USA - I would say that unless they are coming for a wedding shower that they will most likely give cash presentation at the wedding. It's not very common (from what I've heard) for people to order things to the Bride & Groom's home.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics