Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Newbie August 2020 British Columbia

Registry Help!

Erin, on June 11, 2019 at 10:46 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
Hey!

So my fiance and i are trying to decide how to do our registry. We would like to do something with a cash and item function.

We have lived together for a few years now and we dont need much for our home, but we have put on our wedding website, donations to our honeymoon fund would be a good gift idea.

We have made it known to our guests, we dont want anything from them. Just being at our wedding is enough. But my fiances family is very adamant that they are to bring gifts.

Has anyone used Zola? Is Zola available in Canada? I like that it is both material items and cash. Any other ideas and thoughts would be super appreciated!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Loran, on February 18, 2020 at 20:02
  • L
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Loran ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Zola is not available in Canada. I spoke with their customer service rep. I think myregistry.com and giftspaces.ca are similar services that work in Canada too.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Erin! I'm not familiar with Zola (haven't had any friends use it/I'm not using it), so I did a quick search and found GiftSpaces for online Canadian registries! It claims that you can add a honeymoon section and whatnot too, so might be worth a try if you're concerned that you can't use Zola in Canada Smiley smile

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally haven't heard of them and tried to google them but didn't see much or anything pop up! Is this something that is in BC at least? I have seen someone do the honeymoon fund instead. I would suggest a different type of bridal shower then if you aren't wanting gifts.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics