Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

kimiase
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Questions from you! - invitation vendor suggestions

kimiase, on February 26, 2020 at 13:07 Posted in Before the wedding 0 17

Hi everyone,

thank you in advance for your help, I am looking for a good invitation card vendor and I have no idea what I need to consider while choosing them, I need your help and knowing your experiences will help me a lot.

BEST WISHES,

17 Comments

Latest activity by Francesca, on March 12, 2020 at 08:35
  • Francesca
    Frequent user November 2020 Ontario
    Francesca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Polka Dot Paper Shop!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vista print and also look on google and wedding wire and contact a bunch of people

• Faye
    Newbie June 2021 Alberta
    Faye ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin has her own shop on Etsy. We are getting our invitations through her. Windsor Rose is the name of her Etsy shop if you are interested. They are hand made and fabulous!
  • Sammi0723
    Beginner September 2020 Alberta
    Sammi0723 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As already mentioned, Vistaprint all the way! if you're not 100% satisfied, you just give them a call and they will reprint and send you new ones right away!!

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I second vistaprint! They’re reasonably priced and you can still design your own or choose from their templates. They turned out beautifully when we got them as well.
  • First
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    First ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vista print! Much less expensive than other vendors we looked into and their customer service is really great. You can customize your invitations on their site to be whatever you want, and they take less than 2 weeks to arrive (less time if you pay for faster shipping).
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You can get them to send you a sample pack so you can see the quality of their invites.
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You're welcome! 😊
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Best of luck finding someone!!

You're in Toronto so I'll recommend my invite place - Stephita Invitations in Markham! Super lovely people and great pricing.

All the best in planning your big day!

• kimiase
    kimiase ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, I agree with you, I need to hurry up then!

thank you again!

good luck with the rest of your arrangements Smiley heart

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well you wouldn't be "sending" cards to the vendor. The rush fee is for ordering from the vendor on an expedited basis.

So take whatever date you're thinking of sending your invites out (my wedding is July 18, 2020 and I just sent mine out on Monday with an RSVP date of May 29) and I'd factor in 1-2 months for the vendor to manufacture the invites.

For example, if you want to send them out at the end of April - I'd order now from a vendor.

• kimiase
    kimiase ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you, Kelsie, it was really helpful, my wedding is on August 28th, when do you think is the best time to send cards to avoid rush fee?

• kimiase
    kimiase ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh, I had No idea that exists, thank you, Stefanie.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used a stationary vendor (two actually) - I wanted someone that had in store samples I could actually see. I'm indecisive so I needed to see options in order to decide what I "wanted".

For my second vendor that I ended up using, reviews was a big, big thing for me. I wanted a company that had a high rating. Its hard when you don't personally know the vendors like your photographer, etc.

The third thing - PRICE. Having stationary versus using an online company like vistaprint or zazzle is expensive, so definitely go to a few companies and feel out the pricing.

Also see what their turnaround time is. You don't want to pick a company you love, with a great price, if its going to take them 2-3 months to get the invites done. Also beware of rush fees!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They are online only, unfortunately, but we found that it was easier for us to create them online. The other thing that sold us was that you can upload a design you like and they can custom make them for you.

• kimiase
    kimiase ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Stephanie,

thank you for your suggestion, are they online only?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Vistaprint for our wedding invites and save the dates. We are extremely pleased with how they turned out and they are cheap compared to the other options.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics