Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Newbie May 2019 New Brunswick

Pricing

Brittany, on April 13, 2018 at 13:17 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 34
Whats your pricing for invites and rsvps?

34 Comments

Latest activity by Jackie, on May 1, 2018 at 17:22
  • Jackie
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Got an estimate from Logie Paperie for $401. Take was for save the date and invitations with rsvp and return envelope, liner and belly band.
    Now I’m thinking that’s a lot of money.
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am doing the same thing! I am trying to find or wait until a good promo code/promo comes up. Even without it, I looking at less than $160 for envelopes, RSVPs, and invitations for 100 of each (We're inviting 80 people, but, if we get a lot of no's to invite others, coffee gets spilled on them, or whatever...we want extra to cover our butts! lol)

I am doing the design, so that part we don't have to pay for either

• Helen
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Helen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love the wording on the front; we went with a similar "exchange vows of forever in love and friendship"

Happy planning and congrats!

• J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was looking at that when I was ordering cards. I would have gotten it, but it didn't fit with my colours.

I got this instead. It's pretty and simple and fits with my wedding coloursPricing 1

• J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine vistaprint.ca each invite with an rsvp was 90 cents each plus tax. I got it along with my save the date cards because they were having a sale. Right now I believe their sale is 71 cents per rsvp and 62 cents per invitation.

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    $35 custom package on Etsy which included Thank you, RSVP and Invitations. It cost $80 to have them printed professionally at a local shop. I found envelopes at Michael's for $30 and we had them all printed for $90. We also got matching custom stamps made at Canada Post when they were on sale. I think they were $1.15 each.
  • Amanda
    Curious July 2019 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We bought blank cards and envelopes at Michaels $7/50. Planning on printing a engagement picture putting it on the front with scrapbook corners, printing the invite as a picture or on paper and putting it on the inside.

• Ashley
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you !
  • Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought invitation sets at Michael's and my FMIL is going to print them (she's a graphic designer), I think we spent like $72 on them. Which is definitely a really good deal.

We had initially thought about printing them with Costco, they have several designs and whole sets you can get, that's also a cheap deal.

• Kay
    Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my gosh, I looooooove those invites!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Freeeeee~~~ The one work perk I get! Haha!

• A
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    65 invitations with envelopes and 65 reply cards with envelopes, with tax and shipping $195
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's really pretty!! I wanted to go with Vistaprint, but I chose Stephita because they give feedback via phone/email and email proofs of the finished product.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we spent around $100 max. Our template was only $12, bought paper on sale from Michaels and bought our envelopes for a discounted price too.

• Ashley
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered from Vistaprint. My total was $270 and I ordered 150 invites, 150 rsvp cards, 10 magnets and 120 stickers (to seal the envelopes). Cost also depends on the type to paper you want the invites on. They were also super quick on delivery. I did not pay for the quick shipping just the regular shipping yet I ordered on a Friday and received it that Monday. Everyone compliments on on how nice the invites are.

Front of InvitePricing 2

Back of invitePricing 3

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    With my invitations, envelopes, return address labels, and envelope seals, it came out to $79 for 150 invitations. That's was with vista print on their 40 or 50% off sale though.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    With our envelopes, rsvp cards, and invites it came to $130 for 90 of each plus 10 extra envelopes
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They look cute! the lighting looks bad in this but here is mine:
    the envelopes aren't shown as they have my address on them.

Pricing 4

Pricing 5
  • Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s smart though! My invitations may have been expensive af, but make no mistake, I am bargain hunting on everything else ! Lmao. Anyone who passes up free invites would be crazy!
  • Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got 50 invitations and 50 rsvps for 270 dollars (super pricey in my opinion) at basicinvite.com but we love them.. so kinda worth it!

Pricing 6

Pricing 7

Pricing 8
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m planning on timing it with one of Vistaprints 50% of sales as my invitations aren’t going out for another year. If I time it with one of their sales, it’s gonna cost me a grand total of $70 ($30 is for the template on Etsy we’re downloading, $40 for vistaprint) for 60 invitations with online rsvp.
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is similar pricing to mine. But i didn't do rsvp and it's envelope to save. I did online rsvp.

invites $2.99 each × 30
    Envelopes $ .80 × 30
    label $.10 × 30
    Total = 116.70

Invites alone goes between $1-$4
    Envelopes goes for $0.80 to $1.50
    It all depends on what you prefer and the type of paper you use and accessories for the invites (laser cut folds/ ribbons / rhinestone etc)

Pricing 9
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Invitation: $2.99 each x 80 = 239.20
    inserts: $64
    rsvp cards: $16 (80 x $0.20)
    rsvp envelopes: $16
    rsvp envelope address printing: $16
    invitation envelope address printing: $16

total: $367.20

• Mira
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Mira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We spent about $150 for ours in total. We purchased a beautiful design template wedding suite off Etsy for about $15-$20 and then used Vistaprint to print 100 invites with about 20 RSVP cards since we expected most guests to RSVP online on our wedding website. The 20 RSVP cards were for older people that may not be as tech savvy but we even had some of their family members just RSVP on their behalf online anyway.
  • Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did Vistaprint like some of the other ladies. For 70 invitations, personalized envelopes, and personalized stickers, we paid just $119! We opted for a website/phone call style RSVP to save on postage, and honestly, people just want to click a box online instead of making the effort to mail an RSVP back.

Btw, stamps are expensive. International stamps are like, $15 for only 6!!! Domestic is a bit cheaper but like....I would hand deliver the ones you can haha Smiley smile
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We splurged a little bit here, but my mum actually paid for them so it was free for us.

One of my FH's childhood friends (who is invited to the wedding) does invitations as part of her business. So we went with her. They're GORGEOUS quality, thick paper with vintage brown envelopes with printed on names and custom design. I'm in love with them but 60 of them cost us $320 (so printed envelops to mail to people, invites, RSVP card, RSVP envelop with printed address and detail cards). This is what my RSVP and return envelopes look like as a sample.

Pricing 10

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One of my friends designed ours for us as a wedding present, so they will be completely free. We will be sending all of them online except for a select few for grandparents, etc. and I plan on printing them at Staples, so hopefully very inexpensive!
  • Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I paid $40.28 for my save the dates and simplytoimpress, $57.55 for my invitations (including envelopes and seals) from vista print. and $60.00 for my details card and thank you cards also from Vista print. Altogether I spent about $160.00 for all not including postage!

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I spent $150 on 250 invites and did the RSVPs online. Vistaprint has amazing sales, and you can find discount codes all over the place. I went with them and the quality was perfect too! If I were to do RSVP cards as well, my guess would be around another $50-60 dollars for them.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Staples Print Centre!!! Can be less than $1 per invite, less than $0.60 per insert.... discount coupons/codes on orders.... And they are beautiful! (I've ordered 6 different samples and have not been disappointed with any of them).

I'm doing 70 invites, 70 detail inserts, and 70 envelopes for about $80.... under $100 for sure.

• Samantha
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hoping to be within $300!

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bridesmaids is custom designing ours so we will have unique looking ones for free! Then we may use vista print to get the printed, depending on the style we go with. If we choose a more complex look for them we will print somewhere else. We're looking at $200 or less. Really depends on what you get, if you go with invite, information cards and reply cards it will be more plus if you have a lot of guests. Less guest and less things for the invite will be cheaper.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics