Brittany
Newbie August 2019 New Brunswick

Pricing

Brittany, on 13/April/2018 at 13:17 Posted in Plan a wedding
Whats your pricing for invites and rsvps?
Share:

22 Replies

• Jocelyn
    Devoted bride August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    View quoted message
    That's really pretty!! I wanted to go with Vistaprint, but I chose Stephita because they give feedback via phone/email and email proofs of the finished product.
  • Jen
    Featured June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·

I think we spent around $100 max. Our template was only $12, bought paper on sale from Michaels and bought our envelopes for a discounted price too.

• Ashley
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·

I ordered from Vistaprint. My total was $270 and I ordered 150 invites, 150 rsvp cards, 10 magnets and 120 stickers (to seal the envelopes). Cost also depends on the type to paper you want the invites on. They were also super quick on delivery. I did not pay for the quick shipping just the regular shipping yet I ordered on a Friday and received it that Monday. Everyone compliments on on how nice the invites are.

Front of InvitePricing 1

Back of invitePricing 2

• Bethany
    Featured July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    With my invitations, envelopes, return address labels, and envelope seals, it came out to $79 for 150 invitations. That's was with vista print on their 40 or 50% off sale though.
  • Candace
    Expert bride May 2019 Ontario
    Candace Online ·
    With our envelopes, rsvp cards, and invites it came to $130 for 90 of each plus 10 extra envelopes
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn ·
    View quoted message
    They look cute! the lighting looks bad in this but here is mine:
    the envelopes aren't shown as they have my address on them.

Pricing 3

Pricing 4
  • Lyla
    Frequent user bride July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    View quoted message
    That’s smart though! My invitations may have been expensive af, but make no mistake, I am bargain hunting on everything else ! Lmao. Anyone who passes up free invites would be crazy!
  • Lyla
    Frequent user bride July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    I got 50 invitations and 50 rsvps for 270 dollars (super pricey in my opinion) at basicinvite.com but we love them.. so kinda worth it!

Pricing 5

Pricing 6

Pricing 7
  • Alexandra
    Devoted bride November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    I’m planning on timing it with one of Vistaprints 50% of sales as my invitations aren’t going out for another year. If I time it with one of their sales, it’s gonna cost me a grand total of $70 ($30 is for the template on Etsy we’re downloading, $40 for vistaprint) for 60 invitations with online rsvp.
  • Karen
    Devoted bride September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    View quoted message
    This is similar pricing to mine. But i didn't do rsvp and it's envelope to save. I did online rsvp.

invites $2.99 each × 30
    Envelopes $ .80 × 30
    label $.10 × 30
    Total = 116.70

Invites alone goes between $1-$4
    Envelopes goes for $0.80 to $1.50
    It all depends on what you prefer and the type of paper you use and accessories for the invites (laser cut folds/ ribbons / rhinestone etc)

Pricing 8
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn ·
    Invitation: $2.99 each x 80 = 239.20
    inserts: $64
    rsvp cards: $16 (80 x $0.20)
    rsvp envelopes: $16
    rsvp envelope address printing: $16
    invitation envelope address printing: $16

total: $367.20

• Mira
    Beginner bride July 2018 Ontario
    Mira ·
    We spent about $150 for ours in total. We purchased a beautiful design template wedding suite off Etsy for about $15-$20 and then used Vistaprint to print 100 invites with about 20 RSVP cards since we expected most guests to RSVP online on our wedding website. The 20 RSVP cards were for older people that may not be as tech savvy but we even had some of their family members just RSVP on their behalf online anyway.
  • Emily
    Frequent user bride November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    I did Vistaprint like some of the other ladies. For 70 invitations, personalized envelopes, and personalized stickers, we paid just $119! We opted for a website/phone call style RSVP to save on postage, and honestly, people just want to click a box online instead of making the effort to mail an RSVP back.

Btw, stamps are expensive. International stamps are like, $15 for only 6!!! Domestic is a bit cheaper but like....I would hand deliver the ones you can haha
  • Courtney
    Featured July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·

We splurged a little bit here, but my mum actually paid for them so it was free for us.

One of my FH's childhood friends (who is invited to the wedding) does invitations as part of her business. So we went with her. They're GORGEOUS quality, thick paper with vintage brown envelopes with printed on names and custom design. I'm in love with them but 60 of them cost us $320 (so printed envelops to mail to people, invites, RSVP card, RSVP envelop with printed address and detail cards). This is what my RSVP and return envelopes look like as a sample.

Pricing 9

• Erin
    Frequent user bride September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    One of my friends designed ours for us as a wedding present, so they will be completely free. We will be sending all of them online except for a select few for grandparents, etc. and I plan on printing them at Staples, so hopefully very inexpensive!
  • Marcia
    Frequent user bride August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·

I paid $40.28 for my save the dates and simplytoimpress, $57.55 for my invitations (including envelopes and seals) from vista print. and $60.00 for my details card and thank you cards also from Vista print. Altogether I spent about $160.00 for all not including postage!

Comment on this discussion