Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Malou
Newbie November 2020 Ontario

Postponed Weddings amidst Covid-19

Malou, on April 7, 2020 at 18:42 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Hi everyone! Just curious if you're moving your wedding dates to next year if your wedding was suppose to happen this year considering non essential establishments have been closed.

If your wedding is next year, do you think it's going to be moved on a later date perhaps 2022 because of the adjustments made this year?

We haven't set a specific date. Just wondering if some of you are thinking of eloping because of whats happening right now. Also, is there such a thing called wedding insurance? I heard of it but don't know if it's actually real. Lol
I hope and pray this pandemic will end soon.Keep safe and healthy everyone!❤

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on April 9, 2020 at 12:00
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Good research and some companies have bundles that will work towards higher end deals. Its best to see what company offers the best for the buck.

• Jillian
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pals insurance for wedding insurance is not covering any loses due to COVID 19 just an FYI, I am assuming more insurance places will be in the same boat as well. But having wedding insurance will help if a business falls under.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I havent moved mine yet and its aug. i know lots of girls in feb march april and may who have moved to late this year or next summer. the problem is with the rescheduling ensuring that all your vendors be available on the changed date. you dont want to lose deposits.....

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Changing the date is the best choice to make at this time for next year or the year after. Eloping is an alternative that still requires the marriage license regardless of the crisis. Contacting the venue and Officiant would be a good call to make to arrange the set up or just celebrating after once getting married in the backyard or the porch of your home.

Wedding insurance is the excellent choice to have for right now given the situation that can be helped by them to get your money back due to the crisis if the venue or vendor isn't providing their services towards your day. If you haven't done so, it wouldn't be worthwhile now and have the extra money wasted.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics