Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Denise
Frequent user May 2018 Ontario

Places to rent wedding dresses in the gta

Denise, on February 8, 2017 at 11:45 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8

I'd like to rent a wedding dress and wanted to know if anyone had thoughts?

Also, does anyone have shop recommendations for designer rentals in the Toronto & GTA area.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on November 16, 2018 at 17:02
  • M
    Saskatchewan
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Melisa;

I am getting married in 2020 and would really like to rent a dress but this caught my attention as well.

Does this place stil have a good selection? I would consider making the trip from Saskatoon if that is the case. Since this have you heard of other high quality discount salons or websites.

Thanks Smiley smile

Melissa S
  • Denise
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Emilie! I prefer a ballgown/ a-line dress. I want a dramatic, yet elegant poof.

Thanks for the directory! I'll peruse and see what it has to offer.

• Denise
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, I will definitely keep you posted! I'll go in May (a year in advance of my wedding). I feel the same urge to get sucked into a boutique -- particularly for a custom dress. I've passed by Valencienne for the past five years almost everyday, so I've dreamed of it.

I'm not necessarily an active environmentalist, but I like the idea of re-using things, so thank you for this tip!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awesome! Let us know what you find!

I had planned to get my dress there, and ended up getting caught up in a boutique and buying new...one of my wedding regrets!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Denise! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart You can also take a look at the bridal stores in our directory to see if they also offer rentals: Wedding Dresses Toronto You can also go to our promotions and see if some have discounts for WeddingWire couples: WeddingWire Promotions What type of dresses do you have in mind for your wedding? Smiley smile Do you prefer A Line or Mermaid?

• Denise
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Valerie -- yes, I checked out Best for Bride. Doesn't look like they have much in terms of designers, so I'm also checking out second-hand dresses.

And thanks Melissa -- the Brides Project looks like a such a great idea! And I love that it goes to such a good cause. Smiley smile Going to check this one out in person too.

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm pretty sure Best For Bride does rentals... but I don't know if they have any BIG designer pieces... not sure

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure about rentals- but I know you can get designer dresses for a steal at the Brides Project! Why not give them a try?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics