Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Polina
Beginner February 2020 Manitoba

Photographer on budget

Polina, on October 14, 2019 at 22:04 Posted in Manitoba 0 3
Hi everybody. We are planning a very small family wedding in February 2020 in Winnipeg. Around 15 people. Looking for a photographer for a couple of hours but the prices are still pretty high. We need just 2-3 hours photoshoot, a couple of photos with family but mostly just 2 of us, no ceremony or reception photos. Do you know where to look for cheaper options (about $300-400)? I heard some people find new/newly graduated photographers who are building their portfolios but not sure how and where? Any tips or tricks. Thank you.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on October 25, 2019 at 12:08
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmm...thats a toughie. Like Tori, I've seen newer photographers that offer packages around $1000-$1500, but thats for the full day. Since you only need a few hours, I would reach out to photographers and ask what their rate would be for that amount of time.

If you're not part of the facebook group "All things Wedding Manitoba", you should join it now. There's lots of other local couples on there to help with questions, people selling their wedding decor for cheap, and there's vendors on there too. Post your question there and you might actually get a few photographers reaching out to you!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Polina Smiley smile

This sounds like a nice intimate celebration. Where will it be held?

I would suggest reaching out to photographers via the WeddingWire vendor directory and asking if they would do a package to fit this budget with what you're looking for - Wedding Photography Winnipeg. This could be a great place to search Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hopefully Victoria is able to help - she for sure does amazing work! If not I was able to find a couple other photographers that although were closer to the $1,500 mark they may be able to accommodate to a lower price seeing as how you aren't looking for an 8 hour shoot which is what they have prices listed for.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics