Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Photo locations in Edmonton

Stephanie, on November 12, 2017 at 05:02 Posted in Alberta 0 3

Anyone have any pretty, creative, nice, cool, unknown, popular photo locations in Edmonton? I am still pretty new to Edmonton so don't know too many of the hidden (or not so hidden) gems. For engagement photos, preferably somewhere inside, as we will most likely do those in the winter. For our wedding, we are getting married near Whyte Ave so would like to be kind of close (I do know about the legislature so looking for other ideas)

3 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on November 19, 2017 at 21:39
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely Hawtelack park!!! It's very beautiful there! My future brother in law and sister in law had some photos done there!! Looked amazing!!
  • Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For indoor locations I would totally check out the university campus! (U of A). There are several beautiful old buildings there - hundred year old libraries and such!
    For an outdoor location near Whyte, I would suggest maybe Hawrelak Park? Some up top with a view of the city/river, and some down below amongst big trees and the ice castle! Also, Whyte ave itself is beautifully lit up around the holidays.
    I hope that got you going. Good luck!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Stephanie, you might get a few ideas from this thread, or from the Alberta planning group. Your photographer might also have some great ideas. You can also do an engagement session at home!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics