Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hélène
Devoted September 2019 Alberta

Pending Payment & I can't find it

Hélène, on January 16, 2019 at 20:35 Posted in Tech support 0 5

When I go to the landing page for the budget tool, it shows my Final Cost, but that isn't my total amount paid. Just under my final cost it has the paid amount (which is correct) and a pending amount of -$770, which I cannot find anywhere and don't know where it's coming from.

Anyone have any insight? Or should I just start over and re-input everything? (Thankfully it's not that much!)

5 Comments

Latest activity by Hélène, on January 17, 2019 at 13:54
  • Hélène
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!!

• WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Hélène! Happy to help. The Budget tool can be a bit overwhelming with all the different numbers and terms! The Pending number you're seeing is the difference between your Final Cost and your Total Paid. Since your Total Paid at the moment is a higher number than your Final Cost, that's why the number is showing as negative!

I would recommend you go through your Budget tool and make sure that anywhere you have a number in the Paid column, that you have a matching number (or at least a number that reflects the true final cost) in the Final Cost column. For example, if you've entered $1000 into the Paid column for a line item, the Final Cost column shouldn't read $0. I hope this makes sense!

Once you've gone through and adjusted these, that Pending number should show the money you'll owe (based on your Final Costs) but have not denoted as Paid yet!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is so weird - maybe try sending a message to WeddingWire Support Team? That or message our admin (Joey or Lynnie)?

Maybe it's just a glitch and work itself out though... frustrating at the very least.

• Hélène
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Tori,

The problem is that the pending payment doesn't show under pending, or all. I've gone into each section of the budget and checked the line items and it's not in there either.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you are on the desktop version - which I find the easiest to use - go to your budget.

From there, click payments (there should be like a switch in the centre of the page). Then on the left hand side it gives you the option to "Show: All | Paid | Pending". It will currently be on All, so click Pending.

Hope this helps!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics