Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

On A Scale Of 1-10... How prepared are you for the big day right now?

Joey, on July 29, 2019 at 07:51 Posted in WeddingWire 0 25

10 - You're perfectly prepared, the wedding could come tomorrow and you'd be ready to go.

1 - You're basically in denial that the wedding is coming, and not feeling prepared at all right now (but that's ok! That's what WeddingWire is here for!!).

Are you prepared for your wedding right now? Or if you're already married, how prepared did you feel on your wedding day?

On A Scale Of 1-10... How prepared are you for the big day right now? 1

Photo by Wedding Reps Studios in Toronto

>>Next question: How comfortable are you calling your partner "fiancé(e)?

>>Start over: On A Scale Of 1-10

25 Comments

Latest activity by Nelly, on September 25, 2019 at 22:39
  • Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    10 I can’t wait
  • Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think we're at a 4...we're still so far away from the wedding so there's lotssss ahead of us still
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

7. I felt like we had a good grasp on things for the big day.

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    10 - we are completely good to go. We gave ourselves 5 weeks to plan our elopement and we are done with 2 weeks to spare.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    7- we’re getting super close to having everything figured out (110 days left!) but there’s still a few things to do
  • R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Um.. 3 still so much to do and only 101 days left.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd say maybe 7 or 8.
    I felt like I was forgetting everything and that everything was unorganized but I knew my coordinator had it under control.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

5. Organized and not all prepared with the details to finalize then and timing of deliveries plus my parents getting back from their trip with my outfits. Vendors were still getting paid and venue updated often of the changes made.

• Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    5. Pretty much everything is done, except for booking the bagpiper and cake and wine decisions. But, I’m also at the point where I’m not really caring...
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe a 5. We've booked all our vendors except flowers and started acquiring decor. But we haven't talked to our venue since we booked them last December so I have no idea what they need from us at this point.

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say about 5 or 6. I think I am half done the to do list.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm about 7/8 - I want to finish some DIY/get everyone's attire ready, but I'm feeling good with how things are falling together!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably a 5! i still have 10 months before the big day, so i definitely feel like i’m on track, but not ready by any means!
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

7 I guess. We have a lot of the little stuff left to do like putting together centerpieces, addressing invites and stuffing envelopes, preparing for our Jack and Jill, finalizing the script for the officiant and stuff. And then booking a limo and buying our rings.

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say that I'm at an 8 right now. I feel really good.. we are 5 days out and all I have left to do is get waxed and my nails done and make our bouquets and that's it. I'm really excited

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    NA since I’m already married!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not gonna lie, I'm ignoring/avoiding a lot of it right now.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

10. I am ready to go! Everything is picked out at our venue. just basically waiting on my dress to be ready, the girls dresses to come in, and thats about it.

There are still some things we need to complete, but I am SO READY!!!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

5 probably. I do not have any of my dress accessories yet (besides my shoes). I'll have to see if I can start looking tomorrow when I get my dress! My FH doesn't have his suit decided on yet, although he has decided to rent (yes! my bank account breathes a sigh of relief).

The ceremony stuff also has not been sorted yet as we have not met with our priest. Hopefully that will be in the next month or so.

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd say about an 8 - just barely over a month to go and just finalizing small details, but it seems to be coming together really well. Smiley smile Can't wait!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Umm would say like a 7- we just need to build backdrop, we looked at venue yesterday and table clothes will work, we figured out the setup of it all and what we need. I just need to confirm with few vendors once rsvp date is closed.

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh man, I’m like 5 right now. Still. So. Much. To. Do!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmmm I feel like a 6 but I'm probably more along the lines of an 8. Just need to do some DIY decor, order a couple things and then I would be ready to go!

• Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think 8/10 ready. I have to get my guest book and flowers for my niece. All that I plan on doing today. I have the seating chart to do as well - as soon as I receive some RSVP’s. Otherwise it’s just small appointments like nails etc. I have my dress and FH got is suit. I’m not concerned about anything else 😂
  • Missa
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say I'm 7/10 ready. We are getting married in 19 days and we need to complete the seating chart, our vows and our thank you speech. And then I have little things to do like write thank you notes for our vendors, etc. We are getting married in a different province so we have a few meetings with the vendors the week prior to the wedding but nothing too crazy. It will be here before we know it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics