Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lisa
VIP May 2018 Ontario

omg i bought a new dress! And i love it!

Lisa, on November 2, 2017 at 23:05 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 18
OMG!!! I bought another wedding dress! It makes me want to stop looking! What do you all think?
I would like to sell my first gown I purchased! Any of you try and sell your dress on any websites? Trying to get some recommendations on some of the better ones and if you've had any success! Thanks!

omg i bought a new dress! And i love it! 1

omg i bought a new dress! And i love it! 2

omg i bought a new dress! And i love it! 3

18 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on November 6, 2017 at 15:44
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The designer is White One and the dress is called Família. It's part of the St. Patrick bridal group. They carry St. Patrick, La Sposa, Pronovias and White One. Good luck!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hmm..... well then, I might have no choice but to do that Smiley winking What is the name of this work of art? Smiley smile Honestly, there aren't many bridal dresses that have gotten my attention like this one has, so I can understand how you would fall in love with it!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Quite honestly if I saw it in a magazine I would have just flipped the page! The photos do it no justice until you put it on. If you haven't purchased your dress, source it out and try it on!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is quite honestly a dress that I could see myself wearing as well.. it is so beautiful... like you said, it would be like wearing art. Well done on the find! I can't wait to see photos of you in it!! Smiley heart

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How gorgeous!!!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love bridal fashion and even after I bought my first dress I always kept looking. Just felt it wasn't unique enough I guess. But once I found this one , I stopped. I felt like I was wearing art, it was modern, had a maturity about it I loved and I saw myself marrying my FH with that dress. It highlights my shape in the right places and makes me feel thinner too! It was just all around the right decision!
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow stunning dress. What made u buy a new one and not stick with the other one?

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Chelsea! Thanks for the suggestion! And have certainly done that in my area! Fingers crossed!
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What a beautiful dress! I am not sure if you have this or not. I have a buy and sell group on facebook called brides united Peterborough and surroundings. Brides in my city and near it, post used decorations from weddings and jack and jills, dresses, veils, shoes etc, to get rid of it after the wedding. If you have one of those in your city, you could try there. Also there is the newer marketplace thing on facebook as well you could use.

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Beautiful dress!!!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Well I know that some lucky bride will be very happy with your generosity.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!!! They don't allow any form of selling on this Forum! It's unfortunate really. But I listed on the usual Kijiji and Facebook avenues and I'm going to list it on Preowned Wedding Dresses dot com. It's a paid service but I will try.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very beautiful dress! You may want to post on here about the dress. There may be some brides who have limited budgets and would like to buy your dress depending on the price.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I love it!!!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Consignment will be my last resort as a majority of stores keep 50% of the proceeds. It's already listed on Kijiji and Facebook but I'm thinking sites like PreOwnedWedding Dresses.com or Stillwhite.ca. If anyone has used and if they've had success. Smiley smile
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your dress reminds me of what I like in a dress!! I absolutely love it btw
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could go to a consignment shop? Or use good old kijiji lol