Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brianna
Beginner September 2018 Manitoba

Officiant in Winnipeg

Brianna, on February 14, 2017 at 01:06 Posted in Manitoba 1 5

Just a quick qustion for winnipegers. Who in your opinion is the best officiant and why? i'm looking for a good one that isnt to crazy in the price area.

Thanks for the help.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Brianna, on March 20, 2017 at 02:26
  • Brianna
    Beginner September 2018 Manitoba
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well I found out that I may be able yo get one of my friends to get a temporary licence so it'll be a bit more light hearted so it I'll be either 150 for a full license but also heard you may be able to get a one time license for next to no charge so I will be talking to vital statistics about it shortly
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brianna,

I'm just wondering if you've found anyone yet. I'm still looking!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Brianna, I'm meeting an officiant this Saturday and I went to their website for pricing information. If I choose to go with this one, it's $275 for the rehearsal and for they service which so far is not bad. I will be looking around to see others to compare. Wishing you all the best!Smiley smile
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have found that there are a lot of weird extra fees with officiants! Like paying more to have them at the rehearsal. Would you just assume that when you book them they'd be there for the rehearsal as well? I have a meeting with an officiant tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brianna! Welcome to the community! I hope you'll find an amazing officiant! Smiley winking

You should meet the other ladies in the community who are also getting married in Winnipeg so you can share your tips and ideas together Smiley heart You can meet them in these discussions:

Couples getting married on 30/September/2017 in Manitoba

Couples getting married on 4/August/2018 in Manitoba

Couples getting married on 6/October/2018 in Manitoba

You can take a look at the officiants in our directory to find one near you: Wedding Officiants Winnipeg

What style of ceremony will you have? Symbolic, religious or civil? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics