Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becky
VIP September 2019 Ontario

Officially married!!

Becky, on September 18, 2019 at 14:00 Posted in Just married 0 19

I am so excited I get to write this post that I am MARRIED!!!

The weather was absolutly amazing and I am exhausted still days later lol. I took off Thursday/Friday last week and then Monday/Tuesday this week. Doing it all DIY is cost savings hard but exhausting lol I was non stop running off my but these days.

I overall had such an amazing time at the wedding and loved dancing.

There was drama and I expected it but not exactly of how it happened.

My sister who was co-MOH stil hadn't excepted that fact and cried day of soo much about how I split it all up. She had such bad anxiety attack took two hours to calm down and almost didn't come to ceremony.

Both his sisters didn't get child care- new this but because of this his mom had to take care of them when we got ready and this caused her to not be able to get makeup done or be abel to get getting ready photos with her son. This caused his sister to take it out on me because she said she didn't know timeline- she did and not my fault happened was hers.

His other sister decided to wear a bar dress and her fiance wear jeans in family photos. then left at 7pm to go to her friends wedding instead and then got a babysitter for her friends wedding!

One bm decided to bring in beer to church and I realized after.

The night before my makeup vendor told me about a travel fee- new about it but the km's that where she was meeting us was less than the km's on contract. I google mapped it from her house to the venue and was less and she tried to say she would be nice and give us discount. I told her no not paying as under the amount and showed her multiple times. She sent me thumbs up -.- then showed up half hour late next day.

Our hair people changed all my girls $10 more than what was told when booked. Which landed back on me because they didn't bring enough. I only had enough because the mom didn't get hers done so used that money to pay for it.

I haven't got sneak peaks yet but here are some photo's people took of us! BTW I had an unplugged ceremony and I was livid that when walked in no one listened to that rule *face palm* same time happy have photos until get mine back lol

The days leading up to wedding I didn't think to eat much because so busy- catering was amazing but was so full when hardly ate anything! Remember to eat and stay hydrated.

I had sooo much fun overall and so happy! It still was such amazing day!

DecorOfficially married!! 1
Officially married!! 2
Officially married!! 3
Officially married!! 4
Officially married!! 5

Officially married!! 6

Officially married!! 7
Officially married!! 8
Officially married!! 9
Officially married!! 10
First danceOfficially married!! 11

19 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on October 2, 2019 at 01:37
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Theres always some drama!! but guess what you married your bff and had the most amazing day!!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is enough drama for sure. Glad you could get past it and really enjoy your day. Everything looked wonderful. All the best to you.
  • Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I had two girls who attended the wedding who asked to buy items off me- so I have sold the giant backdrop and some other items. Then the rest I am posting on a local wedding swap site for sale. I am posting less than what I bought so can get rid of it! My one spare room and a shed/garage was full as well lol

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For sure! I have stuffed our spare bedroom closet with items for DIY - its already annoying me but it was worth it to hit up a huge Micheal's sale! What do you plan to do with the items now? Just curious haha.

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Smiley smile Really appreciate that! It was a huge amount to store lol but it was worth it! It was some random nights of doing things when watching tv but worked out !

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! All your decor is AMAZING! I can't believe how much you DIY and it just turned out stunning. Good job!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Smiley smile

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Vinod Smiley smile

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We did - just had to say out of my control and shrug it off to be able to enjoy the day

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Smiley smile

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats! You both look amazing. So glad you had an amazing day despite the drama
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!! Your dress is beautiful! Sorry about the family drama Smiley sad but glad you enjoyed yourself nevertheless!!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Despite of all things occuring the way they did, you still had fun and left the worries behind family matters. Life lesson learned for next time when your sibling gets married.
    Congrats to you both and all your work looks awesome!
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm so glad that you managed to enjoy your day despite all of the hiccups. All the best to you and your new hubby.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations on becoming a MRS.!!!!

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looks like it was a great day, despite the issues! Congratulations!!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm glad your day went well, even with all the drama that happened! Congratulations! Smiley ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics