Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious November 2018 Ontario

November Engagement Pictures

Sarah, on November 4, 2017 at 21:11 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5
Hello!

My fiancé and I plan to have our engagement pictures done November 17th (exactly 1 yr before the wedding). I like the idea of the year before for the date... but we live in Peterborough, ON and it's getting cold. Any suggestions for what to wear for outside engagement pictures? I'm having a harder time than expected deciding what to wear.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jen, on November 7, 2017 at 10:26
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea of the bright colours as Sonja suggested. It'll pop so well against the snow! Layers as well! Lots of layers that way you can peal away or apply more depending on the weather.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We live in Ottawa and did our engagement pictures in March so I understand. We actually had a pretty nice day for it so we were lucky it wasn't too cold. We both wore jeans and our winters boots and then we wore similar style sweaters. We had our jackets nearby but didn't wear them while taking the actual pictures, more during the to and from.

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah, definitely embrace the cold! Wear a cute scarf, maybe some earmuffs. Except make sure you don't overload on patterns. Solid colours photograph the best.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel like I would wear a cute chunky sweater with a scarf and some nice boots! I have a few friends that had winter engagement photos and I was honestly wishing we had done winter shots! You get some of the best lighting in the winter and snowy pictures can especially be fun!
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How about a bright Nordic type sweater? You can wear layers and gloves. I love it when couples wear bright colours outdoors in the fall.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics