Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Holly
Newbie July 2019 British Columbia

Notes section of Guest List is losing my notes

Holly, on October 6, 2018 at 20:38 Posted in Tech support 0 2

Hi there

I've been recording any messages my guests leave when they RSVP in the Notes section of their profile on the Guest List (I wish this was automatic when they RSVP! It would be very helpful!)

I just noticed today that all of the notes have been lost. I type something in but there is no SAVE button, so it's just gone. Is there a short term fix?

Also, could Wedding Wire address the streamlining of this system so the RSVP messages automatically get added to Notes? It's clunky to have to go back through all the messages every time.

Thanks!

Holly

2 Comments

Latest activity by Holly, on October 9, 2018 at 21:47
  • Holly
    Newbie July 2019 British Columbia
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Lynnie
    I'll do some tests again and let you know more details. It appeared that ALL my notes were disappearing but I'm not sure about old notes. I've had to start a spreadsheet to track it all, which somewhat defeats the point of the guest list management tool. Thanks very much,
    Holly
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Holly! I'll ask our support team about this issue, but so far my notes have saved as I've added them to guest info in the guest list. Were the saving for awhile and then disappeared? Any extra info will help!

I'll also make sure to pass along your feedback about RSVP messages!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics