Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Super August 2017 Alberta

Nightmares anyone?

Bethany, on March 28, 2017 at 02:45 Posted in Before the wedding 0 10
Even though I'm pretty calm about my wedding in my waking life, I randomly have nightmares associating my wedding allll the time! So far I've had my dress cut and died red by my seamstress and in another dream cut short by my coworker. I've had my bridesmaids all show up in different blue dresses when I want them all to wear the same burgundy dress. I've had my photographer miss my whole ceremony so I made everyone redo it so the photographer could get it. So random cuz I don't even think about these things in waking life. Anyone else having inexplicable wedding nightmares!?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Kacy, on April 5, 2017 at 15:24
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for writing about this! I surprisingly haven't had any despite being extremely stressed about this whole thing! Go figure lol.Hope everyone's nightmares have or will subside and remain under control!
  • Rachel
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im so glad im not alone!

i had one a week or so ago!

total nightmare lol

but in the end we wwere still happoy but everything was wrong and upseide down lol

hoping these do not get more frequent as we get closer to the big day!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yessssss! We have had all our planning and booking done before our engagement so I haven't had to think about much for a long time, yet every other night I dream that we show up late to the wedding, or we are missing a bridesmaid dress, etc. The reoccurring one is usually that we are late lol so strange
  • Kimberley
    Curious April 2017 Alberta
    Kimberley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yup I'm in the same boat. I dreamt we did the entire ceremony before we realized the photographer wasn't there.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have my list of to-dos running through my head preventing me from sleeping sometimes. I also have nightmares that my bridesmaid from South Korea doesn't get her dress and shows up at the wedding like 20 minutes before the cereomony in jeans!!

• Phoenix
    Newbie July 2017 Alberta
    Phoenix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a lot of stress dreams: our first song doesn't play, one of our kids gets sick on my dress, someone important doesn't show up, neither one of us can say our vows because we forget how to speak, the flowers catch fire (that's a fun one, because how could that even happen?!) or the music starts playing for the aisle walk and I'm naked oin front of my friends and family.

• Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have had one nightmare. Half the stuff wasn't completed, our song list was not done for the ceremony and the ceremony program had not been written so our marriage was not legal since Quebec has very specific wording that needs to be said. But only one nightmare so far!

• Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Now I am going to have nightmares!!!!

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress has been riped in two by the rotating doors at the airport... Run over by the drink trolley... And lost... The post office has lost all of our invatations... The officiant has not shown up... I also sometimes have trouble sleeping since my lists keep repeating in my head.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh no!! Our minds can play tricks sometimes, but I'm sure everything will be fine! Smiley heart How often do you get these nightmares?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics