Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie August 2021 Ontario

Niagara on The Lake Wedding Venues

Avery, on October 15, 2020 at 00:54 Posted in Ontario 0 9

Hi everyone,

Originally my dream wedding venue was Kurtz Orchard in Niagara on the Lake. Unfortunately, we found out that it is out of our budget. I'm looking for recommendations of wedding venues in Niagara on the Lake, or elsewhere in Southern Ontario that are a similar style to Kurtz Orchard. My vision is to have family-style tables underneath the fairy lights outside, kind of Tuscan style (I don't really want our wedding reception to be in a tent). Anyways if anyone has recommendations or ideas of potential venues, that would be great!

Thanks!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Charlene, on January 23, 2022 at 00:33
  • Charlene
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Charlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Curious what venue you ended up finding. I'm in the same exact boat right now - I want the Tuscan outdoor feel for my wedding but Kurtz was so over my budget. All alternatives offer tents. Would love your recommendation!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Try checking out the Argonaut Rowing Club and Fantasy Farms. Both in Toronto

• A
    Avery ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Open to the GTA as well.

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know you said Southern Ontario but are you willing to make your way to the GTA or do you want to stay in Niagara region?

• A
    Avery ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Arexy,

What are the prices like for Chateau des Charmes? I had emailed them but the event planner is out of office until October 19th.

• Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got married at Chateau des Charmes. The venue is stunning. Be advised the wine is per consumption / per bottle.
  • A
    Avery ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, sorry. We are expecting 90 guests and the quote given by Kurtz Orchard for just the venue, food , and alcohol for 90 people was $38K.
  • Sarah
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Stonewall Estates is absolutely beautiful and where I am getting married next July!
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How many guests are you expecting? And what quote did they give that was out of your budget? This context could help so users here don't suggest things that we know would be beyond that number.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics