Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristen
Beginner September 2020 Saskatchewan

New Invite

Kristen, on April 3, 2020 at 17:59 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 11

New invitations, I never thought I would be having to remake them... But here I am. Unfortunately it is the hand that many of us Brides have been delt. Having to make the decision to either postpone or cancel; it definitely was an emotional decision. Oi ur original date was May 23 of this year and we have decided to postpone until September 12th 2020. Both my fiance and felt that it was necessary, to keep family and friends safe. Hopefully we will have this virus under control to be able to have our wedding on our new date. I believe that laughter is the best way to move on so I have decided to put some hilarity into my new invites and maybe make some of our guest day a little lighter.

How are all the 2020 Brides feeling ?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on April 9, 2020 at 12:24
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

AHHAHAHA i love those invites theyre so funny!

• Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WOW ! Double date twins ! Smiley xd that will definitely be a birthday to remember then ! that's exciting!! After i chose our rescheduled date (Sept 12th) I realized that it will be 10 years since we first met... to the date ! which will be pretty cool to get married on, so i'm not too disappointed. The more i think about the more I love the date so much more. I'm just hoping that I wont have to postpone ... again. Cause i wont, we'll just cancel the wedding and get married with the JP and our witnesses.

• Samantha
    Newbie September 2021 Alberta
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh ! We had the exact same date of May 23, 2020 and just postponed it to September 12th, 2020 as well!! lol even though it sucks, the new date is also my 30th birthday! so it will be that more special for me! =)

I hope this does go away by then, so we can have our dream days! Smiley ring

• Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My fingers are crossed for you too !

• Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha thanks! It made me laugh ! ... And thanks for noticing the correction, definitely helpful to have a extra set of eyes (especially when you have been making it and looking at it all day !) Side note: Vista print doesn't like our Canadian way of spelling Smiley xd

• Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my gosh !! i would not have seen that ! thanks for pointing that out ! Hopefully you will be able to have your small ceremony in June ! fingers crossed for you !

• Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

LOVE the new invites! We were date twins, ours too was May 23rd, we just recently postponed to August 9th, hoping this will all be under control by then (fingers crossed)!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nice twist to the date change and nicely done of the wording.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

😂 Love it! Best way to make light of a dark situation! Just to add on to the correction that Madisyn noted - favourite is spelt with a U (unless you are going with the american way of spelling) Smiley smile

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love the humor approach you've taken. I'm sure this will put a smile on the faces of your guests which is exactly what we all need right now!
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love this so much and just might steal your idea! 😉😂 Just a quick note - it says "postponed" instead of "postpone." 😊 Our April 11th destination was cancelled and we are now hoping to do a small event in my hometown on June 19th. We don't know if it's going to be possible, but it's giving us a tiny shred of hope right now.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics