Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner September 2020 Arizona

Needing help finding a big letter m

Heather, on October 5, 2019 at 01:47 Posted in British Columbia 0 4

Hello everyone. I am getting married next year in October 2020. I am looking for somewhere I can get the letter M made. I went to Michaels, but the M was to small. I am also looking to have shot glasses made as my party favor with each glass having one of my guests name on it. Does anyone know somewhere I can have these made that wont break the bank?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Heather, on December 4, 2019 at 22:30
  • H
    Beginner September 2020 Arizona
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I LOVE that idea. Thank you.
  • Lindsay
    Beginner October 2020 British Columbia
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Heather Smiley smile I don't know how DIY you want to get but I recall when my friend was planning her wedding years ago that she bought a glass etching pen and etched the names into the shot glasses herself - just an idea Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For the letters I would agree about checking out event rental spaces but also maybe just DIY'ing? Depends on how handy you are though.

As for the shot glasses - most that I was looking at were around a $1 but when you want them all to read something else on them the set up fee is like $30/each... Any chance you would just want your name and your FH's name on it so that fee is only paid once?

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there, Heather Smiley smile

Do you mean a big letter 'M' as in the human-sized ones, like in the below picture?

Needing help finding a big letter m 1

(Picture sourced from Pinterest)

Would you consider renting one if you can't find it to buy? An event rental company may carry letters for rent. Here are some on the WeddingWire vendor directory - Event Rentals British Columbia.

For the shot glasses, I would definitely recommend you check out Etsy! It's a great place to source personalized items Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics