Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Renee
Curious June 2020 Alberta

Need some help

Renee, on February 28, 2019 at 23:21 Posted in DIY 0 6
Does anyone know what site does free making of wedding cards as a diy kind of thing to save expense's

6 Comments

Latest activity by Alex, on March 20, 2019 at 15:48
  • Alex
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Alex ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been looking at punchbowl! They have a bunch of free templates that you can email out (it's free if it's under 100 guests). They also help you keep track or RSVP's! Hope this helps!

• Allison
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you don't plan to use weddingwire for your wedding website, I strongly urge you to check out withjoy.com It's where I have my website! They have so much to offer including electronic invites. I do all my planning here (on weddingwire) and have my guest list + information for all my guests at withjoy.com .

Just something to consider (:

• Renee
    Curious June 2020 Alberta
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you for the information ladies I’ll look into all of them. Much help thank you
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For the ultimate DIY, Adobe's Creative Cloud suite would be your best bet - however if you don't already have the software, you do have to pay for it, but they usually have a 1 month trial as well.

I have the software at work and have been doing more work in Adobe Illustrator and getting the hang of it. I'm actually thinking of creating my own invitations based off a template, obviously not the same thing lol.

There's also Microsoft Publisher that comes with the 365 subscription, which is definitely another option.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm thinking that your best bet is making it on a site like pixlr.com or by making it on adobe or something.

All the sites that I had looked into when considering the same thing ended up costing me at least $10 for the template.

• Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure if I understand the question? If you want it done for free, I would suggest DIYing or asking a friend or family member for help. I made my own save the dates. It went great, though I’m definitely ordering my invitations, that was a lot of work, they look great, but I have to tattoo all day I need my hands for work, they started cramping up halfway through the calligraphy on them! Lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics