Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tiffany
Frequent user August 2023 Ontario

Navy and Mint wedding

Tiffany, on July 17, 2019 at 14:27 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
So my FH and I have decided on our wedding colours. Which I love by the way and I have some ideas but I’m wondering if any of you wonderful people have or are doing the same colours? If so any ideas would help. I’m stumped as to where to begin with my DIYs.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Kris, on July 18, 2019 at 19:33
  • Kris
    Frequent user October 2019 Nevada
    Kris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That colour combo sounds great! I’ve seen a few things like that on Pinterest.
  • Mystica
    Beginner August 2020 British Columbia
    Mystica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My advice for table linens is not to overwhelm with either colour too much. If you add a touch of mint or navy against a neutral (cream, beige?) table cloth then you can keep it tastefully coordinated.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

th?id=OIP.CbNp9gnQrF0b3Tcjx2tjSQAAAA&w=237fafe4aaf68ea579814e585dad1cbc4--navy-mth?id=OIP.YIS62N6ok6UlfiqRiQgz4gHaLH&w=1th?id=OIP.lQIxo8TsyeJZ3ADWJCU-ngHaFs&w=2th?id=OIP.G1ONzbky-t4gdcHvXUVm5gHaFj&w=2th?id=OIP.gjXjimBMIYjh7f4hubwlEAAAAA&w=2th?id=OIP.B3vIebckPD3TZOt6oTdXpQHaLF&w=1th?id=OIP.gU9-eK8ECVWtDjB6lKToPwHaFj&w=1th?id=OIP.X-zg6CHP7lMq8OT_Y3bFaQHaLH&w=1Thought these may help in getting some ideas started for projects that can be carried from the ceremony to the reception. The arch can be material based of Navy blue and Mint green swags to give the appeal of your theme.

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh very nice. Well like everyone says pinterest is great. But if you haven't decided on florals I would say have a look at silver dollar eucalyptus and these calls lillies. Would be so pretty.

Navy and Mint wedding 1

Navy and Mint wedding 2
  • Tiffany
    Frequent user August 2023 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are going rustic theme with those colours.
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you have a theme in mind or just colour scheme?
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pinterest is definitely the place to go!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pinterest 100% for ideas. We are doing navy and burgundy with gold and blush accents, so I feel like going with the mint is a nice lighter colour to go with navy!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think those colours are great! I would for sure say that Pinterest has been most of our go-to's for wedding DIY's and ideas!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics