Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Susan
Beginner September 2017 Saskatchewan

My wedding vendors in regina, sk

Susan, on March 19, 2017 at 21:57 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 2

Hi Everyone,

Out of the wedding vendors here on WeddingWire.ca, I have contacted and will be using is A-1 Rentals. And they are great! I was able to meet with Erin from A1 and she took my ideas, gave me knew ideas and between her and I, we came up with a game plan for my linens for the wedding. I have to say I am very excited with what she came up with. Highly recommend her and A1!!

As for other vendors, not on WeddingWire.ca I booked the following.

-Tripke Photography - Photographer

-Platinum Music Services - DJ

-Tina Marie Zelinksi, Red Seal Chef - Caterer

-Capre Diem - Transportation

So my advice for Brides just starting their wedding planning, is that Google will be your friend! Contact as many people for quotes and pricing and call in all favours with everyone you know. It will pay off in the end!!

Oh, and have fun! This is your day and have fun with it. Make it special and unique to you and your Groom.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Lyz, on May 10, 2017 at 16:40
  • L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We see also using Carpe diem and platinum music services Smiley smile both were so great to deal with
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Susan! Thanks so much for the tips! You're so on top of everything! Smiley winking What's left on your list before the big day? I'd love to hear more about your planning! You can join us in this discussion:

The venue and catering. Check?

You can also give advice to other brides getting married in your area! I'm sure they'll appreciate it! Smiley smile

Tasha - Regina sk and area couples

Lisa - My vendors in regina

Chellsbells - My vendors in regina sk.

Nicole - My wedding vendors in regina

How's everything going on your side? Do you feel nervous? Do you already have your dress? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics