Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chelsea
Master August 2017 Ontario

My wedding!

Chelsea, on September 5, 2017 at 16:52

Posted in Just married 38

Hey everyone! So I got married August 12th of this year and it was the most amazing day! It was very hot out in the morning, and then it rained during my ceremony (luckily it took place inside), and it stopped after my ceremony...so I got my "good luck"! Also during the ceremony, the pastor didn't...

Hey everyone! So I got married August 12th of this year and it was the most amazing day! It was very hot out in the morning, and then it rained during my ceremony (luckily it took place inside), and it stopped after my ceremony...so I got my "good luck"! Also during the ceremony, the pastor didn't bring us back to the arch we had set up to do our first kiss, we ended up doing it where we signed all of our stuff, and he felt so terrible...he is still apologizing to this day! After the ceremony, we went to the park to take photos and then we went to the reception and everyone was dancing, which we wanted people dancing and having fun! I had some people not show up, but I didn't care at all... I was so happy with the outcome of my wedding! I have 6 sneak peek photos from our photographer, and then a lot of photos off people's cameras and what not! I will just be posting the professional one's on here! My favourite one is the black and white photo, and I love the one of us on the bench!

wedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photowedding photo

38 Comments

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! You both look great! Glad you had the perfect day!
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beautiful pics!! congratulations!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are beautiful!
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Literally just going to say I love the bench photo lol
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love the bench photo too! Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love your pics very beautiful!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics