Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danielle
Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador

My vendors in st. john's

Danielle, on March 20, 2017 at 17:37 Posted in Newfoundland and Labrador 0 2

All of my vendors are booked now! We have booked a photographer her name is LuLu Intutive photography,l loves her photos, she also is from the community my family is from. I had looking into probably 4 or 5 photographers before choosing her. Our flowers are with Polished Bouquet design she is from clarks beach and makes beautiful flowers, they are silk which are beautiful. We had looked at a few others and my cousin had a flower business , he was suppose to do my flowers but closed up shop. Our carter is a family friend Maureen she has been doing it for a long time and does a great job, hot dinners is usually what she does and is reasonably priced. Our venue is at the hideaway lounge in goulds, where I grew up and it is $150 to rent. Our DJ/ Officante is Jane Morgan from St. John's she has been in the business for 30 years. My cake person is my dad he makes awesome cakes and baked goods. Had to hire a decorator her name is noicole from design in colour, we can not decorate the building ourselves due to the fact can not rent it for two days. Our ceremony is in my nan and pops garden. That's all we have and everyone is booked and paid our deposits too.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on March 23, 2017 at 18:29
  • Danielle
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here is a picture of my dress it is on the way so excited

My vendors in st. john's - 1
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Danielle! That's amazing! Congrats! Smiley star Was it hard for your to find vendors in your area? I know that a few brides in your area were having a hard time finding vendors. Do you think you could give them a few suggestions?

Sarah - Couples getting married on 12/October/2018 in Newfoundland and Labrador

Amanda - Couples getting married on 25/August/2018 in Newfoundland and Labrador

You can also meet Jolene : I have chosen Dhoon Lodge in Stephenville

What dress did you choose? Smiley love I can't wait to see pictures!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics