Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sasha
Super October 2017 Ontario

My vendors in ottawa

Sasha, on March 16, 2017 at 12:32 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Hey everyone!
My fiancé and I have been looking at vendors since May 2016 (before we were engaged) and even booked them before our engagement haha. We got engaged October 14th 2016 and will be getting married October 14th 2017.
The first vendor we booked was the Inn at Strathmere. It was our dream venue (in our price range) and it was the first venue we looked at. We looked at other venues but this one stole our hearts.
We also booked our photographer from Andrew Van Beek photography. He was so helpful in trying to accommodate our budget.
Our Dj is Pulse Entertainment. They as well were very accommodating to our needs.
Other than that, my hairdresser will be doing hair on location and the venue takes care of catering and they also offer makeup on-site so we are doing that. And my friend will be doing my flowers.
We are going to be getting cupcakes from Cupcake Lounge instead of a wedding cake.
I've added a few photos of the venue Smiley smile

My vendors in ottawa - 1

My vendors in ottawa - 2

My vendors in ottawa - 3

My vendors in ottawa - 4

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sasha, on March 21, 2017 at 10:20
  • Sasha
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They provide some decorations which is great! Like oil lamp centerpieces, fairy lights and a few other things. We will add some of our own decorations to the arch we will be married under and that's about it!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sasha! Thanks so much! What a beautiful venue!! Smiley love Will they provide the decorations as well or will you decorate yourself?

• Sasha
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow congrats!! The Herb Garden was one of our top 3 venues. Your wedding will be beautiful there!
  • Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ended up booking The Herb Garden in Almonte for our venue. Our wedding is in the fall too, but a bit earlier (Sept 17).

• Sasha
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks so much Melinda!We are only having 40 guests and I believe that's the minimum for the Inn. If you were able to bring your guest list up to 40 you could totally get married at the Inn! Smiley laugh
    Have you selected a venue yet? I'm always interested in seeing what other Brides have chosen Smiley smile
  • Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Strathmere is beautiful! I liked this venue too, but they do not host weddings for less than 60 people (and we are only inviting 35). It will be gorgeous in October!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics