Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sandy
Curious May 2017 Quebec

My vendors in montreal

Sandy, on March 13, 2017 at 18:11 Posted in Quebec 0 1

Hi all!

Hope the wedding planning is going well for everyone!

My fiance and I are almost ready for the big day so I'd like to share a few of the vendors that have made the process a little easier!

For photography we are using N'Focus Productions, I met Dory and knew right away he was the right fit for us. Great personality and very creative. We have a very big bridal party and he has a lot of fun ideas for the group! His work is incredible and he's won awards!
We had met with another photographer and we just didn't click..personality and comfort were a big factor in deciding for us. Especially that the photographer will be with you all day!

For music we decided on DJ Mario. He was easy to talk to and very flexible in terms of incorportating the type of music we'll need (it'll be a big mix! From Country music, to Arabic to recent hits). He seems to have a fun personality, which is good to pump up the crowd on the dance floor!

For Transportation we went with Signature Limosines. They're easy to communicate with, have a back up plan in case anything goes wrong and they allowed up to check out each vehicule to see which we liked most.

Flowers/Decor we went with two vendors. Flora International is taking care of all the bouquets and boutineeres for the bridal party and myself! We liked their portfolio and how they worked with us to decide on what would be best and nicest for the wedding. Looking forward to seeing the final result! Also lookng forward to seeing the work from La Grace des Fleurs, they are doing our sweetheart table. The sweetheart table is a little elaborate as I wanted floating candles like in Harry Potter, so we got a vendor just for that! Based on our meetings I'm confident that they'll be able to create the look we are going for.

All our vendors came highly recommended, so based on that and our meetings with them we felt comfortable moving forward with them. Of course I can update after the day and share final results!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 14, 2017 at 11:16

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics