Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chelsea
Master August 2017 Ontario

My first bridal shower!

Chelsea, on June 12, 2017 at 16:22 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13

This past Saturday I had my first bridal shower and it was amazing! Two of my bridesmaids threw it for me and they really put in a lot of work. For food they had two different sandwiches, fruit platters, cupcakes, cheese, crackers, different sliced meats, and a cake for me to cut! They had pink lemonade, iced tea, water and pop for drinks! They had a variety of games for the guests to play and prizes to win which was great because I know it isn't really all that fun watching the bride open gifts the whole time! I also thought it was great they had the guests eating the whole time, which again helped so they weren't just staring at me opening gifts! They decorated the whole backyard, had these cute little bath bombs for the favours, they had a poster for everyone to sign as a keepsake for myself, and balloons! They also made me a silly hat to wear as well. I have a few photos for now, and hopefully more will be posted soon!

Strawberry cream cakeStrawberry cream cakemy silly hatmy silly hatMe and LaneyMe and LaneyMy wedding guest boardMy wedding guest boardflowers for decorationflowers for decorationMy mom, me, my nanny and my auntMy mom, me, my nanny and my auntMe and my nannyMe and my nannyMe and SarahMe and SarahMe opening giftsMe opening giftsCupcakes !!Cupcakes !!Ring decorationRing decorationPoster and balloons Poster and balloons

13 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on June 15, 2017 at 16:20
  • Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Chelsea! It looks like a wonderfully shower! I love the pink and white theme! So pretty.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks!!! They picked a great cake for sure!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks! i found it on lulu's or something - there was an ad on facebook and I was browsing one day and this dress was super expensive. Then I was browsing amazon one day with my mom and found this same dress for $18 so i had to get it !!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely!!! Smiley smile
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you !!! It tasted good to Smiley winking haha!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks like a beautiful day Chelsea! Congratulations! Happy for you! Pics are great! Your cake was stunning!
  • Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I really love your dress!

• Stephanie
    Devoted September 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats. Lovely Pictures!! Seems like it was a lovely day! I guess you are looking forward to the big day?

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh Chelsea! You look amazing!!! Congratulations! Smiley heart The cake looks so good!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Laura !
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Simone !!
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! Looks like an amazing day! Smiley smile

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations Chelsea! In so happy that you had a blast at your bridal shower! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics