Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Newbie August 2018 Ontario

Multiple Rsvps

David, on February 28, 2018 at 17:09 Posted in Tech support 0 5

Hello,

I am hoping to use the RSVP section of this website. Included in my printed invitation will be the invitation to the wedding (obviously) and for those travelling further distances to join us, an invitation to our Welcome Dinner. Given not everyone is invited to the welcome dinner, I do not want to draw attention to this on the website. I was wondering if someone is invited to both the wedding and the welcome dinner, when they type in their name to RSVP, is there functionality for them to respond to both invites? IE: they type in their name, RSVP to the wedding and are prompted to RSVP to the welcome dinner as well?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on April 18, 2018 at 12:15
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

To elaborate a little on this functionality - when each guest goes to RSVP through your wedding website, they will automatically see RSVP options for every event where they are included in the guest list. So make sure you've added your guests to each event, then they will see all those RSVP options!

(And guests who are only invited to the Wedding and not any other events will only see the one event to RSVP for!)

• Belinda
    Beginner September 2018 Alberta
    Belinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Could you please tell me how to use this feature

• D
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    David ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for letting me know!
  • Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi David! We recently launched the ability for your guests to RSVP to multiple events!! Just wanted to pass along the update Smiley smile

• Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi David! Unfortunately at this time WeddingWire.ca does not have the functionality for RSVPing for multiple wedding events. I'll make sure to pass this feedback along to our development team!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics