Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Terry
Frequent user May 2017 Quebec

Mother/ son dance

Terry, on October 20, 2016 at 18:17 Posted in Wedding reception 1 7
So unfortunately I will not have a father/daughter dance at my wedding. But I wanted to switch it up and dance with my 9 year old son. I have been looking for a nice song to dance to. Anyone have a idea???

7 Comments

Latest activity by Natasha, on November 15, 2016 at 06:59
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awesome thank you Emilie , I have slowly started to compile my list of songs for my wedding day, I think I am having alot of fun with this part !

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love that song Natasha!! It's so sweet!!

I just inserted the video instead of the link into your comments. That way, everyone can listen to it. Smiley smile You can do it too by clicking the "video" icon next to the heart. What other songs do you have on your list? Smiley smile

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be sharing a dance with my son, it is to the song that I sang to him as a baby and he listen to via headphones while in my tummy... it holds special meaning to us and he knows its our song ... I am so excited to share this moment with him ... we have even started to practice! its My Wish - By Rascal Flatts

My Wish - Rascal Flatts With Lyrics

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Terry, that is a fanstatic idea! I'm sorry to hear that you are not having a father/daughter dance. I'm not sure of a song but I noticed that Nelly had posted a video. I think this song would be great to use at your wedding. What are your thoughts?
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Terry Smiley heart

This is such a great idea!!! You know what I think could be a lot of fun...? Smiley smile Choosing one of your son's favourite songs! Unless he's into heavy metal, I think it could be quite fun! Smiley laugh

Have a look at this discussion, the last one is my favourite!!

9 ideas to entertain kids at your wedding

Is there a song you put in car, he always asks for? Do you have a favourite song you share together?

• Mariela
    Beginner April 2017 Ontario
    Mariela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sorry that you won't be able to dance with your dad but love the idea of you dancing with your son. I too will dance with my son but like you don't know which song.
  • Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A Song For My Son by Sarah Connor, I think this is a great mother son song for the two of you.

A song for my son - Thank You by Sarah Connor (lyrics)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics