Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessie
Newbie August 2018 Prince Edward Island

More customizable website options?

Jessie, on November 20, 2017 at 16:53 Posted in Tech support 0 4

Hello!

I have been searching for a way to centre align the text on the Wedding Wire website builder and I'm wondering if it's even possible.

Is this something you can do with the free or premium packages?

I'm a digital product designer and would really like my wedding website to be up to par with my daily work, but I also understand the constraints of a site-builder like they have here.

Please help me out, I am willing to pay for the premium option if it offers this and similar customization options.

Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Alexa, on November 22, 2017 at 02:21
  • Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We didn't use wedding wire for our website either. I checked out quite a few and then decided on withjoy.com. I would say check out multiple free wedding website options before trying to go premium with one. Good luck! Hope you find a design you love!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance is a techie and he bought a url for our wedding website. It'll be our names and he bought it for a year. I believe it was under $30
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessie! I'll triple check with our team, but I do not see an option for free or premium websites to center-align the text.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't use wedding wire for our website.. I didn't like how it looked. Have you checked out the free websites on theknot.com?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics