Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marie-Pierre
Newbie August 2022 Quebec

Montréal transportation

Marie-Pierre, on February 26, 2020 at 14:55 Posted in Quebec 0 3
We are expecting around 100 guests. The ceremony is in a church on the Plateau Mont Royal and the reception is in the Old Port.

We'd love to offer some kind of transportation to our guests from one venue to the other. But between paying for everyone's taxis or getting 2 full tour buses at 1600$ each, we can't seem to find any other options.
What have you guys done? Can you recommend any company or even mode of transportation?
Thanks! (:

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jasmine, on May 11, 2020 at 22:30
  • Jasmine
    Newbie October 2021 Quebec
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! My fiance and I are considering using bus.com! It might sound a little funny and yes, we did laugh when sharing with his mother however.... a school bus for two sets of trips (46 people capacity) would run about 600$. This is to ensure our guest can get from the hotel to the venue and back and not have to worry about transportation. Of course this is budget permitting and if many of our guest actually book the hotel! They do have options for coach style transport but obviously it is more expensive and close to your 1600$ mark.

I hope this helps!

Happy wedding planning Smiley smile

• S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was really worried about my guest early on. our venue is about an 1 drive in wakefield Quebec. Like you said its so expensive. In the end, I decided they are adults and they will find a way if they want to be there. We are paying for our wedding by ourselves. I would love to have every detailed handle.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know what's out there in Quebec - but here in MB we have beaver bus lines which is a company that EVERYBODY uses for things like big school trips to wedding bus shuttles. Similar to greyhoud if you know what those are.

Do you have any bus companies like that? That say you used for school trips that weren't the yellow busses? I'm talking the bus that would be used to take all the students outside the city compared to taking them on a field trip.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics