Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natasha
Devoted June 2019 Ontario

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it?

Natasha, on April 2, 2018 at 14:59 Posted in Before the wedding 1 46
Hi ladies, I’m thinking of suscibing to the miss to Mrs box but wanted to know if it is REALLY WORTH IT??
which subscription do you have? What did you get in your box? Add a picture of you have. Thanks!

46 Comments

Latest activity by Lisshaa, on September 8, 2022 at 18:10
  • Lisshaa
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Lisshaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did read over some of the comments and I must agree that all comments are pretty much right it depends on what you prefer. If you were in a country as Canada where you have to pay extra that may affect your decision. Although if you are a first time bride and an unsure of what you need or want on your day this can be a great start and you can always cancel your subscription at any time. If you have people that are close to you that can make you these things that will probably opt for a better option, as you can personalize it as it to the things you want. I have a subscription and I do enjoy receiving these boxes although I have people in my life that can make me these things I want to enjoy all the wedding fun I can all it last!
  • Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It is and isn’t, I’ve really liked somethings and others were complete junk but it really depends on you if you like knickknacks then it’s great if not it’s probably best to skip it
  • Marjorie
    Newbie July 2021 British Columbia
    Marjorie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi gals,

Can't agree with Amanda, as I live in south-central British Columbia, Canada.

I was gifted Miss to Mrs subscription, and my first box exceeded all my expectations! The items are of excellent quality, I love my coffee mug most of all! For me, it was a nice way to announce my engagement to the colleagues, as I took it with myself to the office!

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 1

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 2

And I put my new countdown calendar on the table in my bedroom, so each morning starts with a smile nowSmiley smile

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 3

With Miss to Mrs box, I felt so special and ready to start planning my Big Day!

• A
    Newbie July 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It wasn’t for me... I’m in Canada, so with exchange and shipping it was a bit more expensive for me. I found the items pretty cheap and not useful. I had a hard time cancelling, They did end up letting me cancel because my cup leaked, but I couldn’t get any sort of refund, or replacement. Typically they will not let you cancel if you don’t love the first couple boxes and want to unsubscribe. Unfortunately it did not seem as worth the money as I was hoping for.
  • Shelly
    Newbie August 2021 California
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love everything in my MissToMrs box! Definitely worth the money.

Lots of fun and cute items are included in my first box, can't wait to receive my second one!

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 4

• Carylon
    Newbie October 2021 Michigan
    Carylon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm happy with my Miss To Mrs Boxes subscription!

The T-shirt and cap are so cute and cozy! I use my new tote bag every day, it's superb!

The shipping was very fast, and all the gifts are beautiful.

Can't wait to see, what will I receive next!

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 5

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 6

• Rachelle
    Beginner July 2021 Nova Scotia
    Rachelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s so worth it !!! I love mine
  • Margie
    Newbie May 2021 Quebec
    Margie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I absolutely adore my Miss to Mrs box! It’s filled with awesome goods, beautiful and useful at the same moment.

I’ve already received two boxes from Miss to Mrs, and I’m so much excited about next!

My first box is stunning! I feel myself over the moon, writing my future plans and things not to forget. I've already started to meet with wedding organizers, and now I can keep all the notes in one place, which is great! Jewelry wipes are small awesome details, I like useful tips. And my wedding calendar is standing now on my bedside table. So every morning, when I wake up, I’m opening a new page and it makes me smile!

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 7

I’m in love with my new shopper bag from the second box, it definitely suits my look! The quality of the material is very good. The hair tie set is quite elegant, and I tried to create my new hairstyle with it, looking cute! I recommend this box to all engaged girls, it's so nice to receive such lovely boxes!

• Haley
    Newbie February 2022 Maine
    Haley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Miss to Mrs Box was great! I got this box from my friends. The subscription was for 9 Boxes. We had a lot of fun with it. We like the box for the bachelorette party. It is pretty cool Smiley heart

• Eliza
    Newbie February 2021 Ontario
    Eliza ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi there! I had subscribed to the 6 boxes subscription plan! I'am satisfied in overall. They put a lot of useful goodies inside each box and it is pretty big. So, you get 8 items for $35. I think this price is reasonable. My favorites are clothes. They have branded T-shirt and hat. Aso, the silk robe is soooo chic)))

• H
    Newbie October 2021 Texas
    Hannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you feel like it getting lost in shipping than yeah for sure. I ordered mine almost a month ago and had to contact customer service for it to even be sent to me after 10 days. Now it’s been stuck at the distribution center for 5 days and customer service hasn’t replied to any of my emails asking for help on the matter. It’s my first box. Not a good first impression.
  • H
    Newbie October 2021 Texas
    Hannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I with I had this experience. I ordered July 6th and the box wasn’t even shipped until 10 days later after I emailed them asking when it’s going to ship. It’s now been at the distribution center close to me for 5 days with 0 update and customer service hasn’t said anything to me when I’ve emailed them twice. I don’t even expect to get it at this point.
  • Jarrod
    Curious March 2022 Ontario
    Jarrod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's definitely not for everyone! My Fiancée just got her first one today and loves it.
    If you don't enjoy subscription boxes, it probably won't be your thing, and that's totally okay! I think one of the great things it does is gives you some physical things you can use for some more inspiration.
    At the end of the day, most people only get married once, and it's just a cute, fun thing to enjoy! It's like getting gifts every couple months leading up to Christmas, haha! Fun little reminders of what's to come. Also, you can cancel it at anytime! If you don't enjoy anything after that first box, there's no pressure at all Smiley smile
  • Jessica
    Curious August 2021 Alberta
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am torn still after seeing everyone's reviews. A lot of their items look very cheap..

• V
    Beginner August 2022 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 8
    So cute! Can't wait for my next box that's supposed to arrive at the end of this month 😍

• V
    Beginner August 2022 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just have the first box so far. It is a splurge, but as a bride it makes it feel more special since it's only going to happen once (knock on wood lol). The first box had really cute and useful things. It had decor/balloon that can be used for your shower, a planner with gorgeous pens that are easy to write with and good quality, a super cute necklace that's not the cheap costume jewelry that will turn green, I believe 18k gold, a tumbler (been using it all summer). I won't say anymore so it's still a surprise for you, but useful things that are super cute and you can reuse too after you get married. I also noticed many said designed in Canada so they're helping support Canadian companies. My first tumbler actually leaked really bad and I just mentioned it in a comment on instagram not really thinking I'd get anything from it but the commented back giving me an email to relay my problem and a new one was sent with no charge and it doesn't leak 😁. Very great customer service. I should really go and give them a review to help them out. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for and since it wasn't cheap, neither were the cute products nthey sent.
  • M
    Newbie November 2021 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I absolutely adore my Miss to Mrs boxSmiley gift and it is definitely worth it! I've looked through photos of other subscriptions and I am sure that Miss to Mrs is the best choice and I recommend it to all brides! So far I've gotten a handy notebook and diamond shaped pens that I use for wedding to do list, ring cleaning wipes which are especially useful during this quarintine and a handy tumbler I love using with my morning latteSmiley heart ! My second box even came with a ring mold! We used it to make ice and even in the oven with jolly ranchers to make homemade ring pops! A nice ring dish and hair ties which are handy when I am going to gym and a tote bag and a “Fiancee” shirt! I'm not kidding, that's not even all the items I received! They are so handy and it feels like receiving a gift in the mail! Complete with tips and I love using the pretty pink boxes to store items for the wedding. Recommend!

• L
    Newbie August 2020 Quebec
    Laxy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I really like the first Box and I believe it is outstanding! This Box is called “Lets plan this” and it was filled up with amazing goodies, that are beautiful and useful at the same time. I'm using my Future Mrs notebook and pens for planning my wedding and proudly wearing my necklace with a Smiley diamond , Tumbler "I said Yes" is absolutely adorable! I even have this Box’s photo as my wallpaper on PC Smiley laugh

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 9

And starting from that I was getting one Box per month. BTW, among the items in the Box, there're also insert cards with tips. They are very informative and helpful. It's smart to include such thing to the Bridal Smiley ring subscription Box, here is one of them:

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 10

All in all, I love my Miss to Mrs Boxes and can't wait for the next one! Miss to Mrs Box has brought so much fun and joy to my wedding planning, I could not even expect! Great experience, this is the Best Bridal box ever.

• P
    Newbie September 2020 Tennessee
    POLLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 11this was my first $25.00 box from futuremrs.box. NOT HAPPY.
  • H
    Newbie February 2020 Ontario
    Halta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

7 months ago I subscribed to Miss to Mrs Box and my Wedding Planing began! I am a very demanding customer and I must admit the patience and understanding of customer service team. They made my subscription customized the way I like it! I could choose which Themes to get, in which order and even how often!

I was really impressed with the speed of the delivery, as I didn't have to wait until the beginning of the next month and got my Box 17 days after subscribing! I didn't expect it to be so early, so the surprise was full when I suddenly found a Box at my porch one nice Saturday morning Smiley smile

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey I ordered 3 months of this subscription. I thought the first one I got was fantastic! I sadly don't have photos of the boxes but I do have photos of some of the other things.
    First box had a "does this ring make me look engaged mug", a few face masks, some recipe cards, a planner pad, a tank top that says future mrs and maybe a few other small items.
    Second box had a "best day ever" engraved wrist watch, a lemongrass soap bar, recipe cards, a veil that said future mrs, an engagement ring balloon, and a campfire mug that says Mrs.
    The third box had Bride and Groom chair signs (laser cut wood), bride to be cake topper, wifey baseball cap, bride hair ties, and a natural bath bomb. Here are some of the things.
    I use the tank top, does this ring mug, and watch the most out of anything.

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 12

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 13

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 14

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 15

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 16

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 17

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 18

Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 19
  • Christina
    Newbie June 2020 Manitoba
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Miss to Mrs!
  • Sam
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Which website did you use?

• Dominika
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Dominika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am about to, wish me luck.
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is a fun idea but I am not sure if it was worth it. I paid around $50 a month for 6 months. I loved about half of the stuff but definitely could have bought them for less. At the end of the day though I looked forward to getting each box and would not have bought most of the items so it they were a nice bonus.

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yessssss.. they are so fun.

I got a couple from the Bride Box and the Ring Box I think and I wasn't disappointed. A lot of it is silly things you probably won't use but I still thought it was so fun to get some bridal swag every month.

I've got a champagne flute that says Bride. Travel coffee mug. A wifey tank and hat that I have actually worn a lot. Face masks, bath soaks, candles.. Some of the stuff is really cute and you get 'date night' recipes.

• Christina
    Newbie June 2020 Manitoba
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm signing up for one. Why not! I read some reviews and it seems like it's pretty fun!

BOX40 for a 40% discount on the first box.

I signed up for the 3-month subscrition.

• Leanna
    Curious September 2019 Alberta
    Leanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Seems like a waste in my opinion. Most of the cards they send you can find on Pinterest, and everything they send with it you can just buy yourself if you really want it. If budget isn't an option than why not!

• B
    Newbie October 2019 Florida
    Bri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Fwb15 says it’s expired but it let me use it tonight for 15% off my first box.
  • India
    Newbie June 2019 California
    India ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What was the code that you used?

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I so badly want to get something like this for my bridal shower! I cant afford to pay for it each month at this point, (saving for the big day!) but I love stuff like this!!

• Queen B.
    Beginner March 2019 Alberta
    Queen B. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just received my last box from Miss to Mrs. I ordered the full 8 box subscription and I found most boxes had a few things I was really into and a few that were just filler items. I loved having that excitement each month waiting to see what you would get. Each box had it's own wedding theme which I really liked.

In all, I have found an idea on how to use each item I received except for the toe socks & some of the make-up items (I gave those to my step-daughter to experiment with). If I was to get married again I would definitely do another bridal subscription box.

Here are pictures of each box

Box 1Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 20

Box 2Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 21

Box 3Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 22

Box 4Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 23

Box 5Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 24

Box 6Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 25

Box 7Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 26

Box 8Miss to Mrs Box subscription - is it worth it? 27

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups