Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Newbie September 2018 Ontario

Mini moon recommendations!

Emilie, on June 19, 2018 at 18:11 Posted in Honeymoon 0 7
Hi everyone,

we are getting married in september but will not go on our Honeymoon until December.

we would, however, go away on a ‘mini-moon’ for two nights after the wedding.

looking for recommendations for hotels, airbnbs, inns etc within 3 hours of Toronto that are beautiful and relaxing. Thank you!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on June 21, 2018 at 14:55
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know the name of it unfortunately. but there is a scandanavian spa in Blue Mountain (I know of it because a friend was proposed to there). and it looks beautiful! shes gone a few times to it.

• B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you like, I know a B&B that I used when I was in Toronto. He was great and can get you His info if you like. I would also recommend his “White Room” suite.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're doing a mini-moon too! Except just at our venue which has a hotel attached to it! Booking with the venue came with a free night in the Honeymoon suite so we bumped it up to staying for 3 nights! Just so we can be lazy for a few days together after the wedding! Get a bunch of room service! You know!

We're getting married on a Friday too so the whole weekend will be relax and enjoying being husband and wife~

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Vinod; if you're into wine, Niagara-on-the-Lake would be perfect.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could go to Kingston and do the 1000 Islands Tours and stuff like that. Great hotels and inns in that area.

You could also stay at a cute country inn or B&B in Cobourg or Port Hope.

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin and his wife went to a lodge in Algonquin for their mini-moon and they loved it! I'm thinking of doing something similar!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Muskoka in the north has amazing cottages. Simcoe County has B&Bs of you enjoy nature. Niagara on the Lake is also nice especially to enjoy the wine scenery and downtown area.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics