Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Super August 2018 Alberta

Mcdonald’s midnight lunch

Jennifer, on August 4, 2018 at 11:59 Posted in Wedding reception 0 10
Hey ladies!

My fiancé has requested a McDonald’s midnight lunch, we have talked to the owner and the manager of a McDonald’s in our city to ensure it can be done and we just need to phone back with our order. My question is how many should we order?? We have about 283 guests and our caterer says about half will be left for the midnight lunch. I was thinking two burgers per person? Is that enough? They will just be the McDoubles and Jr.McChickens so I want to make sure it’s enough but I’m unsure...

10 Comments

Latest activity by Geneviève, on August 8, 2018 at 21:17
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think that sounds like a good number. I think out of your guests you may have to figure out who will and won't be likely to be late-night eaters but it should balance out to 2 a person.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love this idea. Whenever someone asks about ordering enough food, I think of my fiance, and my mom. My fiance would easily have 4 burgers... my mom wouldn't even touch one. Maaaaybe have a junior chicken if she'd had enough wine. So try and meet in the middle.

I think ordering for half, and having 1 Jr Chicken and 1 McDouble for each of the remaining guests is plenty. Some people won't want it, some people will want more, some people may only have one.

• Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ok no worries! That’s what we were thinking of doing too! Just wanted to make sure it’d be enough Smiley smile
  • Jennifer
    Newbie July 2020 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sorry I meant to type 150 jr chickens and 150 cheese burgers!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Good to know thanks!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh really! And you found that to be enough for everyone who was left?
  • Jennifer
    Newbie July 2020 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did this for our cousin's wedding. I ordered 30 large, 100 jr chickens and 100 cheeseburgers. She had approximately 280 guests. not everyone was still there for the midnight snack.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think 2 would be enough.

We ordered our late night snack for a third of the guests, more than half the guests were still there when it was brought out but there was still some leftover. I've also heard from other brides who ordered for half that they had too much left over.

• Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Vinod!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looking at alcohol consumption, 2 will be enough though be on the safer side to go 3 each feeling full enough.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics