Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jen
VIP June 2018 Ontario

Married life

Jen, on June 21, 2018 at 10:10 Posted in Just married 0 11

Hello my loves! I've really missed you all. Life has been very busy since the wedding and now that things are starting to slow down post wedding we leave for our honeymoon next Saturday!

The first thing everybody asks after you get married is "how does married life feel? Does anything feel different?" Honestly, nothing has changed lol I had an instant connection with this guy years ago and knew he would be my husband then. Your relationship shouldn't change at all, just your last name.. if you choose to change it! haha

I am feeling the post wedding blues pretty badly. It's been hard not having something to constantly plan or coordinate a meeting with a vendor. I did jump on our thank you cards right away as we had some pro pictures given to us from our photographer and put all of our decor that we made and purchased on our local facebook wedding group to sell. Now that all of that is done I have nothing left to do in regards to our wedding. It hurts my heart a little.

I do have some pretty awesome news though that will help with some of my post wedding blues.... My wedding coordinator offered me a job! No interview or anything. She loved how organized I was while planning our wedding and literally threw me right in on Saturday. I got to help with day of coordination. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do more. It's such a nice break from nursing! I am staying at my full time job as a registered practical nurse. I'll just be doing this on my days/weekends off whenever I'm needed. I can't wait to dive in more.

I honestly wish I had more to share with you all but right now it's chill town around here. I've been trying to hop on here as much as I can to give my input on your questions and comments. I promise I'll share as many honeymoon photos as I can. I will have service so when/if we have downtime I'll try to pop on. If you have snapchat feel free to add me (jenped410) as I plan to drive my friends and family insane with the photos and snaps haha.

It's time for me to hop in the shower and head out to do some pre honeymoon shopping for last minute essentials! Happy summer solstice, my loves! xo

Love, Mr & Mrs PomberMarried life 1

11 Comments

Latest activity by Gina, on June 21, 2018 at 16:17
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m glad everything is going so well for you!!! You’re right that not much would change when you’ve already been living together for awhile, but the new job is definitely exciting! And they already used you! Amazing! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!!! This post totally made my day!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the positions Jen! That sounds awesome!

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Huge congratulations to you both! I love that you were offered a position, I swear I'd change my career into wedding coordination if I was in a location that was better suited for it (I currently live in the middle of nowhere lol). Maybe in a few years when I move back to civilization!

Enjoy your honeymoon and enjoy the time together!

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! Let the countdown to honeymoon start Smiley winking

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am 366 days away from my wedding day and am already dreading the post wedding blues! I finally understand the push that women feel after marriage for kids, because it's the next exciting part of life after marriage (if you do it that way!)

Congrats on the new job and have the best time on your honeymoon!!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! Enjoy your honeymoon Mr. and Mrs. Pomber! Smiley ring

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!!! That’s so exciting that she offered you a job, yay!!!
  • B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s so Awesome! CONGRATS!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats and great to hear about a job at the same time. Its hard not to have any more posts of issues or rants now.

As to your question "How's married life"? You are right and it's the same as your living together beforehand without any changes. You will get that question for a few months now in case you feel this was the first day.

Have fun on your honeymoon.

One suggestion if you haven't gotten a wedding album yet when you get back. I went on vistaprint site( same for my invites) to make mini albums costing less than what photographer would cost. It came out excellent and well worth to do. Plus it saves space and not bulky as the book book style.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well what a little ray of sunshine this post is in my day! I am so glad that things are going so well for you! Congratulations on the job! I would love to do something like that in my free time too! I wish you all the best for your honeymoon and don't worry too much about the post-wedding blues...you'll soon remember what a normal life with no planning all the time is like lol Smiley smile

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cute picture, and congratulations on a successful wedding and getting hired! It sounds like married life has started off on a great note for you, and I look forward to seeing your input within the community. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics