Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Expert September 2020 Ontario

Makeup pricing

Emily, on January 3, 2020 at 01:06 Posted in Beauty 0 10
Hi there!

My cousin in law is a makeup artist and I have asked her to do my bridesmaids makeup (and mine) for our wedding. I’m supplying all of the makeup and she just needs her hands and time! I am wondering if the price she offered me is fair for a very simple makeup look - 25-30$ per person. What do you all think? I haven’t shopped around for this aspect so I’m not sure! Thanks in advance Smiley smile

10 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on January 5, 2020 at 12:40
  • Amanda
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Great price! The MUAs near me want $75 which I think is expensive but after seeing others costs it sounds like a deal lol.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds like a wonderful price! Is she doing this in place of a gift? If not I would probably tip her or make sure she gets a nice thank you gift.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes thats very cheap for makeup! im paying 300 for JUST MINE. BMs the lady wanted 100 each!!!

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yikes! I have 7 bridesmaids so that would be craaaazy! I’m happy she’s offering me such a good price
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s good to know, thank you 😁 feeling thankful to know her for sure!!
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! That’s good to know 😁 she does the makeup at a wedding venue for her job so I definitely do trust her!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's an amazing price!! Although we did our own makeup - when looking around the best price I could find was $50/person. As long as you trust she will do a good job then I say that you should take her up on that offer!

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's an amazing price!
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That really is a steal of a price. My makeup artist is charging $90 per person and that seems around what other companies I inquired with were charging too.
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think that is more than fair for sure! The MUA that I booked is closer to $100 for myself, and that's just makeup, not including hair. Then for my best friend it's more like $80, then 2 family members cost $55 each. So I'd jump for $25-30 lol but I fell in love with this MUA's style so I didn't shop around too much to compare.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics