Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laura
Newbie July 2018 Ontario

Makeup (asian)

Laura, on December 6, 2017 at 21:32 Posted in Beauty 0 5
Hi! I need help finding a makeup artist for my wedding July’18. I need someone who is used to doing makeup on Asian face structures. I’ve had many experiences with MUA unfamiliar with the almond shaped eyes and monolids, making me look like a drag queen with ridiculous eye makeup 🙈 i live downtown Toronto but the wedding is in Niagara on the Lake. Please help!! Thank you!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Laura, on May 16, 2018 at 11:08
  • Laura
    Newbie July 2018 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found a MUA. Thank you all for your help!

• Amyfanggg
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Amyfanggg ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Laura, my MUA is from http://www.fairytale-wedding.ca

The website is mehhh, but she's not bad. I was a bridesmaid last year and she did my makeup and hair as well. Good luck!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Fear not, Laura! I took a look through our vendor catalogue for makeup artists in Toronto, and found more than 5 artists with sample pictures of Asian brides just on the first page of results. You can keep searching for even more options as there are still pages and pages of fabulous vendors to go!

Studio Leslie Anne

Covet Co.

Face Time with Daniela

Corrie Elle Artistry

Mobile Makeovers

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest Facebook wedding groups or buy and sell groups. People who live in your area, and some MUA's advertise their services as well. Ask for pictures of Asian clients so you can see how it looks.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics