Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sam
Curious October 2020 Ontario

Makeup

Sam, on October 2, 2019 at 23:21 Posted in Beauty 0 5

So I am wondering if people have recommendations for makeup they used?

I need something that DOES NOT come off. Im very paranoid about it lol...

I don't wear a ton of makeup, but Im thinking Foundation(+whatever other goes with it), lipstick, eye makeup..

I want to test ahead of time.

Thankssss

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on October 8, 2019 at 05:00
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Sam!

I 100% agree with Janaya that the key to long lasting make up is a good primer, powder and setting spray.

Do you have an Ulta Beauty or Sephora in your area you could visit to speak with an assistant and find some products for your skin type?

• Sam
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the tips everyone! I have someone doing my makeup(best friend is a makeup artist) but said it would be better if I used my own foundation/concealer etc and the rest she will use her makeup
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If youre going to do your makeup yourself this is what i do and i get tons of compliments on my makeup. I wash my face, prime it then put concealer on my spots then do liquid foundation with a sponge and then power to finish and sometimes blush (or you can use bronzer). For eyes I do a primer and then I get powder eye shadow and spray a brush with finisher and dip it in the eye shadow powder then apply it wait for it to dry a minute then eyeliner and gel eyeliner on my bottom eye and then mascara and then setting spray after im done! Just get all waterproof stuff. i mostly buy mac stuff but i buy some cheap shoppers stuff as well called essence.

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A good trick for makeup to not come off is:

1) use a primer

2) set your foundation with powder

3) use a setting spray

I did all of these things and after kissing my man all day I was still good to go! my nose gets really oily so I had to just put a little more powder on it during the night but otherwise, its all good! hope this helps! I did my own makeup for wedding day

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Are you planning on doing it yourself or are you looking for makeup person?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics