Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katrina
Newbie August 2017 Ontario

Looking for photo locations in Vaughan, Ontario

Katrina, on July 20, 2017 at 15:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

Hi everyone! I am getting married at Hazelton Manor in Vaughan, on August 26, 2017! We are looking for suggestions on indoor or outdoor locations nearby that would be good for our wedding photos. We don't want to have to travel too far as our ceremony and reception are at Hazelton and we don't want to keep our guests waiting too long!

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thank you!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Christine, on January 10, 2020 at 13:05
  • Christine
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Did you end up finding a place!? Im in the same situation and not sure how this is going to work lol
  • M
    Beginner May 2020 Ontario
    Mahsa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Any new discoveries on this? i'm also getting married in Vaughan and looking at places.

Has anyone been to Vellora Town Hall?

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am doing some of my shoot and Scarborough Bluffs. I know its far away but you have such a unique look there! Search it up online and you will see some awesome pictures. You can also ask Royal Ambassador to see if you can shoot there!

• J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kortright Centre Conservation. Try Kleinburg.

• Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey, we are having the same problem and we are getting married in April. And from the looks of April....its been a VERY rainy month. The only crummy thing about richmond Green park or mill pond, is that you need to pay for a permit in order to take pictures on their land, if you don't have one, you can get fined.

There is a place in Vaughan that allows indoor photos to be taken but I am not sure at what price. Here's the link if anyone wants to check them out. They are very modern, clean, crisp decor. https://www.weventboutique.com/

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am having the exact same dilemma currently. I’m getting married at hazelton too and need to find somewhere close by. How did that workout for you in regards to timing and where did you decide to do your pictures? im so worried lol!
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katrina,

You should check out the weddings photos in Ontario.

I'm pretty sure you will find the perfect location for your wedding photos Smiley smile

Did you find anything you like ?

• Ebanesar
    Beginner May 2018 Ontario
    Ebanesar ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi, Not sure how far you are willing to go, but you should check out this park in Richmond Hill called Richmond Green Park. Photo permits are reasonably priced and the place is beautiful. They have a waterfall and bridge etc ...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics