Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie June 2021 Ontario

Looking for a venue (GTA) that fits 350 people affordable

Kelly, on October 3, 2019 at 19:06 Posted in Ontario 0 8

Hello!

My fiancee and I are looking for a venue that would fit 350 people at around the prices of 120-130 (all in!).

Curious to connect with any of you who were able to find a really good deal at a venue in the GTA.

Thanks!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lyss111, on October 9, 2019 at 09:56
  • L
    Beginner September 2022 Ontario
    Lyss111 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am having my reception at the Venetian Banquet hall in Vaughan. You can do your ceremony there as well and they will transform the room for you for your reception. We got a fantastic deal and spoke only to the owner. If you want to look at it, go on the weekends when they are having weddings and you don't have to make an appointment. It is a really pleasant experience. I have friends that only do their family parties there and rave about how delicious the food is. And also, the venue is undergoing renovations starting in January, so it will look more modern with white marble and finishings. It is a beautiful space, pleasure to work with all who work there, and they have nice chairs and linens if you do not want to rent. They even have really nice tall white chairs for the bride and groom. Everything is included in the price when you book.

Another option is the Grand Luxe Banquet Centre, it is a pretty empty space and you can do what you want with decorations. I've heard the food is good. It is large enough for 350 people.

Good luck with your search!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you get married off season or on a friday you can really open up to any venue of your choosing!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Paradise Banquet and Convention Centre. It's near Jane and Steeles and is a steal. They book up super fast tho so if you're going to check them out do it ASAP.

• Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow...its not a super big budget per person, but when you calculate it with 350 people, it becomes a huge budgetSmiley smile)))

To organize such a big wedding I definitely would need wedding organizers.

Never have been on such a big wedding!

I guess my wedding is like birthday party comparing with yours...I will have only 28 people, max 30.Smiley smile

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would imagine your budget is set for what you aiming. Venues may help to make your event happen for the guest list. On the flip side, due to the pricing changing over the years, they may have increased it and the maximum allowance.

There is one banquet hall I will suggest as it may be worthwhile to check out, They have a huge hall that will fit your guests.

Payal Banquet Hall

3410 Semenyk Court
    Mississauga, ON L5C 4P8

• Kristen
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I second Mississauga Convention Centre, they just renovated as well. That’s who I personally picked for next year.
    Happy to share / answer any questions you have!
  • S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would highly recommend Mississauga convention Centre. Very affordable and excellent menu including bar
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try the banquet halls in Woodbridge Ontario! They have some decent pricing I think!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics