Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Super August 2017 Alberta

Lingerie

Bethany, on July 13, 2017 at 19:51 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11
Hi all,
I'm wondering if everyone is, or if it's a must, to wear bridal lingerie?? I only ask because of course I want to be sexy that night but my dress isn't designed to wear anything up top.. I can wear panties of course but nothing up top. I'd post pics but I don't want to risk fiancé seeing it.

11 Comments

Latest activity by Henry, on July 13, 2022 at 07:14
  • S
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I find best choice for bridal lingerie is on Etsy! I personally prefer to shop local, for my wedding lingerie I picked Toronto based lingerie brand Less Is Amor.

• Laura
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I figure I'll wiggle my way out of my dress and slip into some sexy lingerie. My dress won't allow for a bra and I'll probably need some spankx lol

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome! Well then looks like he has some shopping to do!
  • B
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Good idea Lisa!! He would enjoy that too. I actually bought some white lingerie on a whim the other day.. I wish I could post it cuz I'm excited about it now hahaha. I should still get him to pick out some lingerie, would be fun for both of us lol
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can always ask your FH to pick out something for the wedding night and it can be waiting on the bed for You! He'll have anticipation of you in it, you can be more comfortable in your dress, and you can change into it afterwards! And you'll be surprised too! (Assuming he's good at picking stuff out lol my fiance points out lingerie he likes all the time....lol)
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • B
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh good one! Thanks
  • Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can probably get out of my dress alone so I'm just going to change into my bridal lingerie after we leave the ceremony in the bathroom of our suite or wherever we stay while he gets the room ready Smiley smile
  • B
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Good one!! Sexy title wife .. I like that
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My plan is to either change into something that night or just put on pjs. Honestly, after all day of layers of lace I think I'm just going to want pjs LOL. I might get some comfy white bridal ones though
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Due to the design of my dress I cannot wear any lingerie. I think that of can or want to then wear it but I don't think it's a must. At this point, he already thinks you're plenty sexy in sweats so don't worry. I think the sexiest thing you'll be wearing is the new title of wife.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics