Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ebanesar
Beginner May 2018 Ontario

Limousines

Ebanesar, on July 20, 2017 at 16:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 11

It seems that Limo services are extremely overpriced considering that the novelty of using a limo has died down significantly over the past few years and also you use it very little throughout your day yet have to pay for at least 5 hours which costs between $800-$1500 depending on your limo choice.

Has anyone thought of other cheaper alternatives to transport the wedding party members ? ... but still with a bit of class? (i.e. I am not considering using the TTC)

11 Comments

Latest activity by AlexAlex, on March 24, 2018 at 16:35
  • A
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    AlexAlex ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our wedding day is just around the corner and we need to order a limousine for the special day. Ladies, whats a good price for a limo for the day? What company would you recommend? I am considering some options on https://iversta.com though I need some real reviews.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Consider a friend to drive you and your bride the dat of to the venue in their car. If any friends have a car you like, ask them.
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe see the cost of getting a couple rental cars, or loaner cars from dealerships even. Sometimes they can get the same car style and color in for you. My aunt did it for her wedding and it was way cheaper than a limo!

• R
    Curious December 2017 Ontario
    Ranaaaaaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey,

We went with Erin Mills Limo and I find them to be very reasonably priced compared to other vendors we contacted.

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Borrowing my dads truck and either have a friend drive us or drive ourselves.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! That's a lot of money for transportation. Years ago, we used to decorate our own vehicles and members of the wedding party would get picked up and taken to the venue. We're just using our own vehicles to get there.

• Ebanesar
    Beginner May 2018 Ontario
    Ebanesar ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you all for your advice. We will look into the alternatives and keep shopping around for the best deal.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Ebanesar,

You should check out the Wedding Transportation in Ontario. That might give you a few ideas on cheaper alternatives to transport the wedding party members.

Here is a game that you might also like :

Transportation according to your wedding date

So, what do you think ?

Smiley smile

• Laura
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are renting a vintage card, like a Rolls Royce or a Bentley. It will just be my fiance and myself driving in it but we thought it would be a nice touch to the event. There are a lot of place around the GTA that you could research that is under the $1000 mark for 5 hours.

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can call the limo service if you just need them to do something small, most will have a per hour rate as well

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could rent an old car or fancy car. You could rent a party bus. You could even try a horse drawn carriage if you like.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics