Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

Let’s talk tables

Sarah, on May 25, 2019 at 19:01 Posted in DIY 0 2
I’m curious how many tables everyone is using for buffet style food,plates,cups,cutlery,desserts and candy?I have a feeling I’m forgetting a few table cloths and don’t want to scramble to find the right colours.

What kind of table cloths are you using for the head table?

How about the cake table?

Do the plate tables need table cloths?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on May 27, 2019 at 01:25
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We used the table clothes provided by our venue so they were all the same colour. We used plants to decorate the non-food tables to set them apart a little. The head table had the same colour table cloth as well. I do like the look of tables with the same colour table cloth and a table runner and the head table switching the colours (table cloth is the colour the table runners are and the runner on the head table is the colour of the table cloths from guest tables.)
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well I would say it depends on how many people you are having as well as how much food is being put out. For our wedding I think it best if we set up two sets of tables for more access to the food which would mean 6 tables. We have 250 guests so that would mean about 300 reg. plates and I'm not quite sure how many for dessert as we are going to be having dainties which are finger foods so napkins may do just fine.

Our tables at our venues look beautiful so we will at most have some table runners.

Cake table will be the same.

The table with the plates on it will be the same ones that have the food on them so most likely just something to make it look presentable.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics