Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsie
Master July 2021 Ontario

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings!

Kelsie, on September 30, 2019 at 13:34 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 27

I love getting to see any bride-to-be's ring! It's a symbol of a new beginning, and of course, love!

My FH took my inspiration (Tiffany Novo Ring) here - Tiffany Novo and designed my ring for me. I thought this was really cute and special!

Did your FH/FW/Partner get you a custom engagement ring? Did you have any inspiration or did they design it totally themselves? Did you talk about the ring before the proposal?

Let's see a picture of your rings!

I'll start with my ring below.

Black & whiteLadies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 1ColourLadies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 2

27 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on October 30, 2019 at 14:12
  • Tori
    Beginner May 2020 British Columbia
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 3
    FH had mine custom made and I'm still so in love with it. He knew that I wanted a sapphire stone and yellow gold, but otherwise it was all him!
  • Skylor
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Skylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Kelsie! He did an amazing job. He knew I didn't want a diamond. I had been telling him since we started dating (when I was 18 lol) that I wanted a ruby engagement ring one day 😍
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WOW SO GORGEOUS! I actually looove the colours! That is so unique!

• Skylor
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Skylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 4This is my amazing custome made engagement ring and wedding band. My FH made my ruby and opal engagement ring through CustomMade. He designed it after my deceased grandmother's ring that I inherited and wear everyday!
    I later contacted the same company and had them make my unique wedding band (or as my FH calls it my engagement rings tiara 😂).I am obsessed. I can't wait to get to wear the set, and be married of course 🥰
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so cool!! I have an Irish background as well! Very very pretty and unique!

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My Fiance had a custom claddaugh ring made by Brilliant Earth, I absolutely love it! My dad is from Ireland and I've always wanted a claddaugh ring to honour my Irish heritage, it's really special that my FH thought to get one as my engagement ring!
    Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 5

• Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My RingLadies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 6

I just found picture...where you can see ring which was my inspiration and a side of it the bigger one was my custom made ring.

• Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You have beautiful and elegant ring!

I was totally involved to choose my engagement ring! I visit few good stores in Montreal...starting from Tiffany and others. And prices started from 20 000 k. and you dont get for it anything much! So, I decided I will hope to find something what I love...one day I saw ring what I loved in jewelry store...was from white gold and diamonds...but too small for me. My size, but visually not the size I want. I wanted better clarity diamond,bigger diamonds,and all kind of other differences. So, store owners father was jewelry maker, so he said I will do replica of this ring for you! And I as unexperience buyer...told my budget...what you never ever do. And I choose platinum...which I would not chose today! But We made it big enough...and heavy. Only...he made it very small, and that time I was very slim. Today if I would like to make it bigger, I would need to make total reconstruction and to pay for it and to add more diamonds and so on.. That I am not happy about, that he did not advice me. I did not want it so small, but he told me that's better, you will never loose it. I guess we engaged in 2015 or 2016. So I still love it!

For our wedding I will thru to find ring already made. When I will se..I will buy! Sine I will travel in next coming month to Europe and also other places. I will have time to check some rings!

my ringLadies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 7

My ringLadies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 8

• Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I'm quite traditional, so I knew I wanted yellow gold and an antique style.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sooo pretty!! I'm usually not a fan of yellow gold, but I love your ring!!

• Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband was inspired by a ring I once saw in another store. The ring he got made is not exactly like the original, but I think my custom one is even better. I love the yellow gold and antique Victorian style of it so much! The band is also custom to match.

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 9
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So pretty!! I love this ring!!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not a custom ring but I do love that it is a solitaire. I am going to talk to FH about getting custom made wedding bands. I can't wear my engagement ring at work so I'd like a ring that has lots of sparkle but with diamonds that are small so they don't scratch anyone.

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 10
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Lol I’m the same way. He looked for one with the least imperfections and all this crazy stuff!
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I really love that bit too. It's a little secret just for me.
  • M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow that box is awesome!! That is so cool!! I love Etsy! They have some fantastic stuff!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So pretty!!! The heart on the side is adorable!!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is so unique!! I love it!! The colours are fantastic!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Still gorgeous!! That’s awesome he’s so into diamonds!! I honestly wouldn’t know where to start.
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There wasn't any talking about the ring or really about a proposal either....both the proposal and the ring were complete surprises. FH really did an amazing job. He got a custom ring ordered from Etsy. The inspiration he took was from our favourite shared fandom (Dr. Who), which is the design of the ring and the reason for the particular blue. I love it Smiley heart

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 11

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes we are Smiley smile I got mine a few weeks ago but his was too difficult to make so he had to change his design which meant it didn't get started on until later Smiley atonished

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not a custom ring. But he did take me to jewelry stores to react to stuff and didn't tell me if he bought one, which one he bought, when he would pop the question. I was totally left in the dark. But this was my fave out of all the rings I tried on. So beautiful!

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 12

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 13
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ok - this is adorable! I love the heart!! You're doing the wedding bands with.. birth stones? I think? Did you get yours?!

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the ring my husband made me. I love coloured gemstones and had been seeing these gorgeous asymmetrical cluster rings. My husband designed this based on some pictures I showed him and using gemstones I selected. It is a 1.17ct unheated sapphire, 0.7ct spinel and a total of 0.5ct diamond.

custom ringLadies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 14

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I proposed to my FH with just some bracelets from Claire's... Smiley tongue So after he said yes and then he spoke with my Father about getting his blessing we made an appointment to make our own custom rings!

I told him what I wanted and my FH designed it, then for our Wedding Bands my FH designed both his and mine Smiley laugh

Still waiting on his Band... but I'm sure it will be ready by end of the week?? lol

Here's my Engagement Ring:

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 15

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 16

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No custom ring for this girl, but he did an amazing job picking it out.

Hes a big diamond fan, and is really into making sure the clarity and all that are to his standards!

We did talk about rings before, and I sent him many pictures of the ring I wanted.

Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings! 17

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics