Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MacKenzie
Beginner February 2020 Alberta

Kimberley Brides

MacKenzie, on November 7, 2018 at 13:14 Posted in British Columbia 0 4

Hey all! I'm reaching out in hopes of finding a Kimberley area bride who would be open to discussing possible ceremony locations? I am not super familiar with the area and am having issues figuring out where we could have our ceremony. Any advice or experience would be lovely to hear!

Thanks in advance Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on February 4, 2019 at 12:05
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Amazing, I'm so glad you found the perfect spot - it sounds incredible!

• MacKenzie
    Beginner February 2020 Alberta
    MacKenzie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Joey! We've solved it all! We have always had a specific ceremony location in mind but were hesitant to spend so much of our budget on it. However we've decided that it's our dream and we're going to make it happen through trimming other budget areas. We've also recently booked a wonderful reception space! We'll be saying our vows at the top of the Kimberley ski resort with our snowboards close by. Very excited, it still seems like a distant dream. Smiley smile

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi MacKenzie! Any updates on the search for a venue? Do you have a reception venue already, is that why you're just in the market for a ceremony space?

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey MacKenzie! I'm not really familiar with the area, but you could start with these venues here: Kimberley Venues

There's only 2 listed on Wedding Wire, however I would also suggest doing some Googling, and maybe join a Facebook wedding group for that area and ask for suggestions.

I would assume that any of the bigger resorts, hotel, conference centre in that area would all have wedding options... however for something less traditional, I'd search on Google.

Also, you can search by map on Wedding Wire, so you could look in surrounding areas as well... I notice there are a few more options only about 30 minutes outside of Kimberley.

Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics