Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Holly
VIP June 2019 Ontario

June 2019 Brides/grooms

Holly, on May 1, 2019 at 02:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Where are all my June 2019 brides and Grooms... WE GET MARRIED NEXT MONTH!!

We get married June 1st, which means the wedding is exactly 1 month away!!
We are getting married at The Country Church and Wedding Barn in Chatham, Ontario. We live in BC but we are originally from Ontario.
All that's left in planning is organization, small details, payments and that's about it!
I am most looking forward to seeing all our friends and family and spending the day celebrating with them.
A unique detail that we are having at our wedding is that our late night snack is a hotdog bar!!
Words cannot describe how excited I am!

Tell me about your June 2019 wedding!

What is your date?
Where are you getting married?
What do you have left in planning?
What are you most looking forward to on your wedding day, besides getting married of course?
Any fun or unique details?
Last question..how excited are you?!?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on May 2, 2019 at 12:08
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If we had to go with a summer date, we'd probably do June before it gets too hot! Smiley laugh

• Allison
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ahh you're making me panic !

Our date is at the June 22, 2019 so we have a little extra time. We are getting married at a local ski resort, and I feel like we have so much left to sort out. We have to write a thank you speech for dinner, and our thank you cards to our wedding party members. I have no idea what to buy for our parent gifts (we have 6 parents total to buy for which makes it a little harder I find). We have to finalize our dessert buffet theme/options. Set up the day before is what has me stressed out because its something I have to leave until then. I have to call to confirm the flower order on your wedding day lol. Oh just so many little things that really add up!

I am a huge Harry Potter fan so I have found a way to sneak some small details into the decor - such as table # 9 3/4 (:

I am super excited for it to be done - I know that sounds weird but I am not a centre of attention person and an entire day of that has me a little panicked. I am looking forward to helping relatives like my cousins and sister plan and coordinate their future weddings though Smiley heart

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds like it will be such a sweet wedding! Seems like we are on the same things small details and payments!

If we hadn't got our June date then we probably would have picked October, October weddings are some of my favourites!!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Waiting for the RSVPs was the worst, especially near the deadline!
    Luckily my bridesmaids is doing all the menus, signs etc..
    Celebrating with friends and family is definitely going to be the best, for us we haven't seen most of them in over a year since we moved so we are super excited.

I also cannot wait for planning to be done!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So exciting!!
    Urg the seating plan was a pain on the a$$!!
    I also can't wait for the pictures, I hate taking photos but I love seeing them so it balances out lol
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's coming up fast Holly!!

I'm getting married in October, but my friend/bridesmaid is getting married in June (22nd) and she cannot wait! She's getting married at a local park in our hometown (London, ON) and her reception is at FH's parents' house. She's working on the smaller details/payments but not too much to do.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

June 16th for me!

We're getting married at a church in the GTA, with a reception at a nearby banquet hall.

I have SO MUCH left to do - mainly, the menus, programs, signs, and seating chart. I am still waiting on some RSVPs, unfortunately, so I need to deal with that as well.

I'm looking forward to the party afterwards... I can't wait to celebrate with my family and friends and dance all night.

For the last few months, I was very excited, but now I am just eager for the planning to be done.

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mine's coming up too!! June 8th.. getting married at a restaurant in brampton..

I feel like I have nothing left, just nailing down the seating plan.

I'm looking forward to all the pictures the most.. I can't wait.

Very exciting time!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics